Fan hate

VampsFam: Ugh she's probably just using him
MrsBradleySimpson: Lmao he could do way better
SomeRandomHoe: Come see me when you want a real woman xx
ILoveBradSimpson: Nowhere near worthy of him
BradsFutureWife: She not even pretty smh
VampsSuperfan: Just go kill yourself
Brad'sOfficialLover: I bet Brad doesn't even like her. World would be better off without her.
*Only non related to the Vamps username*: Fuck sake. Just go and kill yourself already. Like anyone would miss you.

Ugly
Fat
Unworthy
Stupid
Embarrassment
Fake
Slut

You throw your phone up onto the bed, burying your head in your knees. You can't stop the tears from running down your face.

The insults are overwhelming. You get hate every single day, from almost all of Brad's so called 'fans'. Usually, you're able to ignore them. After all, they're just jealous of the fact that you're dating Brad and they're not. But recently, their words have been getting to you.

You weren't the most confident person, and the nonstop hate didn't help. You sat on the floor for what seemed like hours, crying your eyes out. You've never told your boyfriend, you don't want to burden him. After all, you're dating a celebrity. Hate is expected.

Your phone keeps buzzing, but you don't bother to check it. It's probably just more hate comments anyway.

Eventually, you decide to get up. You push yourself up and go into the bathroom, looking in the mirror. Your eyes are red and puffy, and you can see a few blemishes. Your long y/h/c hair is messy and knotted.

You sigh at yourself. Brad's fans are right. You're ugly.

"Y/n? Love? Are you in here?" You jump, surprised.
"Brad? Is that you?"
"Yeah. I called, but you weren't answering, so I came to check on you."
"I'm in the bathroom. Give me a second." You quickly wash your face and run your hands through your hair, trying to neaten yourself up, before unlocking the door.

It swings open to reveal a concerned looking Brad, who immediately hugs you."What were you doing in there?" You raise an eyebrow, trying not to act suspicious. "Do you really want me to answer that?" His expression falters slightly, and you see a ghost of a smile on his face. "I'm serious Y/n, I was worried. I called and messaged you like 20 times and you weren't replying." You glance at your phone, realising it's still unlocked and facing upwards on the hate comments.

You bite your lip, trying to think of an excuse. "Sorry. I fell asleep, I just woke up like five minutes ago. I went to go wash my face." He nods slowly, and you relax. He looks into your eyes, before furrowing his eyebrows. You lead him over to the bed, trying to get to your phone before he sees what's on the screen.

"Have you been crying?"
"No." You reply a little too quickly, and Brad narrows his eyes. He catches you glancing over his shoulder, and follows your gaze to your phone. He grabs it before you can react, scrolling down the comments. His eyes narrow as he reads through the endless messages of hate. You sit on the edge of the bed, waiting for his reaction.

Eventually, he sits down beside you and locks your phone, placing it beside him. He looks up, and your surprised to see anger in his eyes. His expression softens slightly as he watches you. He places his arm around your shoulders, resting his head on top of yours. "Why didn't you tell me?" You sigh.
"I didn't want to bother you with something as small as this." He sits up, a frown marring his handsome features.

"You'd never bother me. And this isn't small. You should've told me. I could've helped." A single tear makes its way down your face as you look up at him. "I'm sorry." He wipes your tear away before kissing you gently.

"Don't ever apologise for something that isn't your fault. To me, you're perfect. And you shouldn't care about what some random haters say." You open your mouth to argue, but he shakes his head. "Don't deny it. These people, they're just jealous." He pulls you into his lap, smiling down at you.

You rest your head against his chest for a few moments, before he sighs. He shuffles slightly, before pulling his phone out of his pocket. Without warning, he takes a picture of you. "Brad!" You whine at him, but he just shakes his head, laughing.

"Now I'm going to do something about all these horrible comments." Your eyes widen as you watch him open his Instagram. "Babe? What're you doing? Just leave it." He shakes his head at you before posting a short video message onto his story. "Hey guys. Starting a live in two minutes, need to talk about something important to you all."

You try to get up, but he holds you in place on his lap. "Don't worry. You look beautiful." You scowl at him as he starts the live. He smiles into the camera while you bury your face into his chest, trying to hide.

"Hey everyone. So as you know, I have a girlfriend. Her name is Y/n, and I love her a lot." He points the camera at you, trying to get you to show your face, but you shake your head at him. He laughs before refocusing the camera on himself. "She's a little shy at the moment, because she doesn't have any makeup on. Personally, I think she looks beautiful without any, but I'll leave her alone." You smile against his chest, but refuse to get up.

"Me and Y/n have been dating for a while now, and I'm really happy with her. She makes me feel loved, she cares for me when I'm ill, and she's there for me when I'm in a bad mood. She's pretty much perfect. Hell, the only thing I can think of that I would change about her is what team she supports." He laughs lightly, before turning more serious.

"So anyway, I've noticed recently that Y/n is getting a lot of hate, which she definitely doesn't deserve, from people who claim to be my fans. Well, if you're really my fans, you'll understand that I am very happy with my lovely girlfriend, and would appreciate you all supporting us. Remember, your words do affect people, so you shouldn't post hurtful things." He frowns again, tensing slightly, before continuing. "Telling her to go and commit suicide or that the world would be better off without her, isn't right. Not only is it false, but it's really mean."

"So please think about what you're writing before you post anything. Thank you to all the fans who spread kindness, not hate. That's all I wanted to say..." he whispers quietly, but still loud enough that his phone can pick up his words. "Babe. I don't know how to end it. Normally Tristan, James or Connor does this." You laugh at him before taking his phone, keeping the camera focused on him. "Say bye to them at least." He laughs before waving at the camera. "Bye guys." You end the live, and he kisses you on the nose.

"You didn't have to do that you know." He smiles at you. "I know. But I love you, and I want to help you." You smile at his words, hugging him tightly. "I love you too."