Chapter 03: Green

Chapter 03: Green

Third Person's POV

If you would ask Maxine kung ano ang isang bagay na pinagsisisihan niya, it's meeting that guy before. Pero kung iisipin niya, meeting that guy is a big part of herself today. Kung hindi niya nakilala ang lalaking yon, baka hindi siya naging isang sikat na writer ngayon.

But still, she hate that guy, so much.

Baka nga hanggang sa kamatayan niya ay galit padin siya sa lalaking iyon. Sa lalaking naging dahilan kung bakit niya isinulat ang unang kwento niya. The story that startef it all.

Kahit ilang taon na ang nakakaraan, she can still remember the whole story. The plot, the characters, the conflict, and of course, the ending. The story that is said to break your heart into a million pieces.

The insomniac dreamer and the mysterious messenger.

She remembers how she cried each night while writing the story. All the sleepless night, cofused sigh, irritation. All the feelings and emotions that the story brought to not only the readers, but to her also. Pano nga namang hindi siya makakaconnect sa kwento, that's literally her story.

Kumbaga sa nga movies, based on a true story ang kwentong iyon.

At bakit nga ba inaalala niya ang mga nangyari dati? Well, the reminiscing shit started earlier this morning. Three days after her vacation ended at bumalik siya sa kaniyang "monotous" life.

She's lying on her bed, tired because she promised her readers a four chapters update in a span of two days para makabawi. She just finished updating at wala pa siyang tulog when Jas, her best friend and editor, texted her. Saying that she wants to meet her later that morning.

Of course, pumayag siya. Namimiss niya narin naman kaso ang best friend niya. Best friends since high school hanggang ngayong young adults na sila. Jasmine Asuncion, the only girl that can handle her.

Later that morning, Max came to starbucks at Trinoma. Sporting a crop top style pastle purple plain hoodie partnered with a high waist pants and of course, her favorite white sneakers.

Jas was sitting on a corner, wearing a white laced dress. Pero ang pinaka-pumukaw sa atensyon ni Max ay ang buhok nito, it's orange with a pinch of red in some parts. Nagpakulay na naman ng buhok ang babae. Jas greeted her with delight ng makaupo na siya. She even hugged her like a kid, which ended up choking her a little.

Well, hindi mo rin naman masisisi ang dalaga since huli silang nagkita noong nakaraang buwan pa.

They ordered their favorites. Hot chocolate for Max partnered with blueberry muffin. While for Jas, one piece of old-fashioned glazed doughnut and mocha cookie crumble frappuccino. Both drink in venti size of course.

They are catching up with each other while finishing their orders when a glimpse of a green haired guy pulled Max's attention. Max followed the guy's retreating back until he walk out the store. Max can't be wrong. The guy's fashion, the way he walks. Everything externally about that guy screams two things.

Her first main male character, and that one guy he wants to forget.

Austin Jake Cancio and Aaron John Castro.