Chapter 04: They Call Me Suicidal

Third Person's POV

Saying that Max is shocked will be an understatement. She's bewildered, anxious, scared(?), and confused. That green hair guy really did bother her so much. Nakauwi na siya at lahat-lahat but hindi parin mawala sa isip niya ang nakita.

It sucks, getting reminded of something that you want to forget. And it sucks more to get reminded of how someone broke you into a million pieces, and then leave without even looking back. Max's first love, is indeed, a tragic story.

So tragic that she ended up writing a story about it, her winning piece. Her starting point.

Really, is that guy breaking him few hears ago is a blessing or a curse?

Maybe both.

Max laughed at the idea. She's sitting on her balcony's floor, staring at the starless night sky. Listening to the busy streets of Makati.

"I miss you."

She whispered at the wind, wishing that it will deliver her message to that guy

"I miss you every waking day. Before I sleep, I always thinks about you."

Max's eyes started to tear up. Her hair slowly getting blowned by the night breeze. Being on the 24th floor of the building really does suits her.

"Are you okay? Happy?"

She asked as if he's right beside her, listening to her worries and maybes. The emotions from the past slowly entering her system, not wanting to go away.

She let her tears flow down her cheeks. She covered her mouth as she started to sob. Shutting her eyes on the process, controlling her cries as if there's someone that could hear her.

She cried for the whole night, not minding the due dates, the deadlines. Not minding her unfinished stories.

She woke up the next day, in her balcony. Puffy eyes are her worst enemies, as usual. She cried when she felt the throbbing of her head. A sneeze escaped her mouth.

"Shit."

Looks like she catched a cold. Well, looks like her day won't start well. She went inside her bathroom to washed her tear stained face.

Unconciouslly, she stared at her face on the mirror. Tama nga siya, puffy eyes doesn't suit her. Dagdag mo pa ang malalaking eye bags dahil sa pagpupuyat, para na siyang panda wannabe. She chuckled a little dahil sa idea na pumasok sa isip.

She sat down on her bed, arms around her knee. Her sneezes filled the room. Sinabayan pa ng sakit ng ulo, she can't do anything but to lie down in her bed. Of course, hindi niya nakalimutang magtweet about sa condition niya.

Hours passed and her cold turned to a fever. She touched her neck and damn, parang malapit na siyang mag 40°. Yung tipong pwede ng paglutuan ng itlog.

She forced herself to stand up in able to drink meds. Isa to sa mga panahon na nagsisisi siyang umalis siya sa bahay nila at nagstay sa condo niya. If only she didn't, edi sana may nag-aalaga sa kaniya ngayon.

Then a thought-more like a memory-came into her mind. Him, taking care of her when they are in college. Suddenly, she wants to cry her eyes out. The memories came fast after she remembered that scenario.

The whole night, para siyang lasing. Suddenly crying out of nowhere, then laughing when she remembers something funny. If only, whatever happened that night didn't happen. If only they didn't chose to break each other.

Haist.

Her trip down to memory lane ended up with her reading her first story. Head still aching, eyes tired and still sneezing like there's no tomorrow, she grip her laptop tightly. Every inch of it screaming danger.

She knew it's just a trap, a trap created by her own demons. She knew that this will deal more damage to her. But she needs it, in order to stay sane. In order to not lose her grip to this reality. In order to feel something, so it will be her reminder that she is still living.

So because of that, at exactly three in the afternoon, she started to read her first story. Slowly bleeding herself to death with every words.