Chapter 1502-1506

Chapter 1502: Fish Person

The fourth level was a water region and the water was black-colored. It gave off dense demonic qi and there were many demonic beasts within. They were quite big and at least seven or eight meters long.

With so many creatures around, Zhao Fu once again released the 11 Evil Flower Demons to devour them. They ate all the way to the end of the fourth level and obtained large amounts blood and flesh.

There was a stone stage built on the water at the end of the fourth level, and it was protected by a barrier. There was a 10,000 meter tall fish person guarding it – it had a fish head and a humanoid body. Its body was relatively black and it held a trident, and it gave off a terrifying aura.

Zhao Fu did not feel any fear and led the 11 Eleven Flower Demons to surround this fish person.

The fish person was then encircled and attacked by the group. It swung its trident and a formless energy spread out, causing the water to gather into a massive wave that rushed towards the Evil Flower Demons.

The Evil Flower Demons became illusory and the enormous wave passed through them. They then opened their large mouths and bit towards the fish person.

The fish person was greatly startled and sent power into the trident, causing it to give off an intense light and a terrifying aura.

Boom!

The fish person vigorously stabbed with the enormous trident, causing an explosion to sound out. The trident stabbed into an Evil Flower Demon that had become illusory, causing it to roar in pain, and it grabbed onto the trident.

The other Evil Flower Demons leapt at the fish person and the fish person’s expression became quite unsightly. It tried to pull back but could not withdraw the trident, so it could only face the incoming Evil Flower Demons with its fists.

The fish person gripped its fists and gave off boundless light. It swung one of its fists, which contained enormous power, sending one of the Evil Flower Demons flying. It then spun and punched out again, sending another Evil Flower Demon into the water.

However, another Evil Flower Demon sent out its arms, and its palms turned into two large mouths that bit onto the fish person’s legs. Its massive teeth sank into its flesh, causing the fish person to feel immense pain and roar in pain.

The headless Evil Flower Demon with a big stomach grabbed this opportunity to leap onto the fish person’s back, and the large mouth on its stomach bit at the fish person’s back. Blood spurted everywhere and a large chunk of flesh was bitten off.

The dragon-shaped Evil Flower Demon flew over and opened its large mouth, vigorously biting onto the fish persons arm. The Elder Evil Flower Demon also leapt over and bit onto the other arm.

The Evil Flower Demon with five snake heads ferociously stretched out its heads as it bit towards the fish person’s head.

By now, the fish person’s legs, hands, and back were all being bitten by the Evil Flower Demon, so it was unable to dodge the snake heads. The five snake heads bit onto the fish person’s head, causing blood to flow out.

Even more Evil Flower Demons leapt up, tearing at the fish person’s body, causing it to howl. The fish person’s flesh was continuously torn off, making it look incredibly bloody.

In the end, the fish person was bitten to death by the Evil Flower Demons and was devoured by them. Zhao Fu obtained a Fish Pearl, which was like a gemstone and was as big as a fist, and it gave off a faint demonic light.

The fish person also had demon attributes and the Fish Pearl contained powerful demonic energy. It could help Zhao Fu create the final Evil Flower Demon, but he did not plan on devouring it for now because he had not finished exploring the historical remnant yet.