Chapter 1547-1551

Chapter 1547: Underworld

Gui Xun coldly replied, "Apologies, I have no plans to submit to anyone else. Also, who are you? Why have you surrounded us with a large army; I don't believe the Gui Ye Kingdom has any enmity with a faction like yours."

Zhao Fu lightly laughed and said, "Think about why you've come!"

Gui Xun felt quite shocked; he had suspected that this army might be related to the Nether Ghost City, but he could not believe it. How could the Nether Ghost City suddenly gain ten billion or so soldiers?

Zhao Fu did not say anything else and gave the order to attack.

Swish, swish, swish...

Arrows made from Outer World materials gave off ferocious power as they shot towards the Gui Ye Kingdom's army. They incredibly dense and filled the sky, and under this arrow rain, countless people's hairs stood on end.

The Gui Ye soldiers roared and gathered in formation. Countless Gui Ye soldiers quickly reacted and got into position and exploded out with aura, forming a massive grey energy barrier that covered them.

Bang! Bang! Bang...

The arrows slamming into the barrier caused massive sounds, and countless arrows were deflected. However, the materials that the arrows were made from were from the Outer World and dealt a lot of damage to things from the Heaven Awaken World. Adding on their numbers, the energy barrier started to violently tremble.

All of the Gui Ye soldiers felt a chill in their hearts; they knew just how long they would be able to stop the arrows for. Seeing this, Gui Xun hurriedly gave the order to try to find a direction to break out of the encirclement from.

Swish, swish, swish...

Even more ferocious arrows tore through the air and descended towards the barrier like rain.

The barrier violently trembled and countless cracks started to spread out, and it seemed like it would break soon. By now, all of the Gui Ye soldiers felt quite terrified and started to charge out, wanting to charge out of the encirclement at all costs.

However, at that moment, more powerful auras spread out as 100 meter tall men giving off intense holy light and 1,000 meter long Wyverns appeared.

Boom! Boom! Boom...

They shot out beams of light that contained terrifying power, and they traveled incredibly quickly. They blasted through the air and slammed into the barrier.

Bang!

A massive sound rang out as the enormous barrier was blasted apart and turned into pieces as it fell apart.

Swish, swish, swish...

Countless arrows containing terrifying power once again arced through the air and gave off sharp auras as they shot towards the Gui Ye soldiers.

Chi, chi, chi...

This time, the Gui Ye soldiers were unable to resist anymore. As the massive arrow rain descended, countless people were hit and blood sprayed everywhere. Cries sounded out and many people died in just an instant.

However, the Gui Ye soldiers still madly ran out in one direction because if they did not break out from the encirclement, they would all die here.

However, enormous flower-like monsters gave off immense auras and blocked in front of them. There were not many of them, only 10,000 or so, which should be quite easy to break through.

However, things did not go as the Gui Ye soldiers thought. The massive flower-like monsters' flower buds gradually bloomed and pollen spread out, covering a large area.