Chapter 1721-1725

Chapter 1721: Stage 8 Dragon

If he fused City Lord Seals into them, the Splendor Night Silver Dragons would be more powerful than even ordinary Stage 9 dragons.

 It was a pity that City stats were continuously becoming weaker, causing the City Lord Seals to also become weaker. Otherwise, with the original power of the City Lord Seals, if they were fused into the Splendor Night Silver Dragons, they would be able to challenge Stage 9 Elite dragons.

 Zhao Fu held the Den, which was the statue of the silver dragon, and chose to use it.

 Boom!

 The statue exploded out with a powerful aura and gave off boundless silver light as it rose from Zhao Fu’s hand. It hovered in front of Zhao Fu and massive amounts of silver liquid flowed out of it, forming a silver, octagonal stage that was three meters tall.

 The statue hovered at the center of the stage and a silver light flashed as a 600 meter long massive dragon appeared in front of Zhao Fu. It spread its silver wings and gave a massive dragon’s roar, causing wind to rush out.

 This silver dragon looked the same as the statue. It was covered with silver scales and had incredibly sharp horns. It had a pair of black, obsidian-like eyes; a pair of massive, silver wings; and a pair of sharp dragons claws that had six toes each. It also had a slender and long tail.

 It gave off a massive dragon’s might that caused people to feel a trace of coldness, and their bodies uncontrollably trembled.

 Looking at the powerful Splendor Night Silver Dragon, Zhao Fu grinned. If he nurtured them like the Wyverns, Great Qin would have another powerful force.

 Zhao Fu handed matters here to people specialized in this area; he did not have to manage it himself.

 After taking care of these matters, Zhao Fu returned to the Great Qin Palace. By now, all of Great Qin knew of Zhao Fu’s return, and everyone looked incredibly excited, as their emperor had returned.

 The Ministers and Generals all looked excited and respectfully waited outside the Palace. Zhao Fu had changed into his black dragon robe and wore his black dragon crown as he sat on the throne.

 “The Imperial Court is in session!” a cry sounded out as the Ministers and Generals orderly filed into the Palace and paid their respects, “We greet Your Majesty! Long live His Majesty! Long live His Majesty!”

 Zhao Fu gave a trace of a smile and asked, “What has happened in Great Qin during this long period of time that We have been away for?”

 The Ministers and Generals took turns stepping forward to report on what had happened while Zhao Fu was not present.

 Zhao Fu had primarily handed internal affairs matters to Li Si. He had done many things during this period of time, one of which was holding another Imperial Examination, selecting geniuses from various races to serve Great Qin.

 They had also created many large rivers to make transportation even more convenient, splitting off countless tributary rivers to irrigate farmland.

 They also began to encourage farming; crops planted and harvested by commoners would belong to them and not Great Qin, encouraging commoners to grow more food. Now that crop production stats had disappeared, food was an important issue for every Kingdom. Of course, Great Qin would collect some taxes.

 They also promoted interactions among subjects and businesses, encouraging them to innovate and cause Great Qin to become even more lively.

 People’s representatives were also elected, and they would make various suggestions to the Imperial Court to express the residents’ ideas and opinions. This was greatly valued by Great Qin.