Chapter 1537-1541

Chapter 1537: One Billion Ghost Summons

Under the searing sunlight, the summoned demons gave off traces of black aura and screamed as they gradually dissipated.

There were many demons, but they were not very strong so they were quite easy to deal with.

The eight crystals that Zhao Fu had thrown out were Sun God Stones that had absorbed boundless sunlight from the Outer World. They were incredibly harmful to Darkness creatures, and under the eight sun's intense sunlight, they all turned into demonic qi and dissipated.

However, Yao Ming had anticipated that something like this would happen, so while the demons were charging, he had split his army of two billion soldiers into two waves that attacked from the left and right.

The two groups flooded forwards, giving off destructive auras as they rushed at Great Qin's soldiers.

"Fire!" Zhao Fu ordered, and arrows containing great strength shot out, tearing through the air and descending towards the two groups like rain.

The two groups exploded out with traces of green aura, which covered the two groups. As the arrows passed through the green aura, they seemed to lose their power and fell to the ground without dealing any damage.

"Corps Formations!" Zhao Fu once again gave an order, and countless traces of aura flooded out of Great Qin's soldiers' bodies, forming two massive black dragons that were hundreds of meters long, and they gave off terrifying auras as they rushed towards the Devil Horn Empire's two groups.

The Devil Horn Empire's two groups quickly created two enormous green dragons, which gave off ferocious auras as they rushed towards the two black dragons.

Bang! Bang! Bang...

The four dragons savagely clashed in the sky, heads against heads, claws against claws, tails against tails. Massive explosions sounded out as terrifying ripples blasted out, causing everyone to feel a chill.

The two green dragons were larger than Great Qin's two black dragons, as they were each made from one billion soldiers' auras, while Great Qin's were each made of only five hundred million soldiers' auras. However, Great Qin held an advantage in that Great Qin's soldiers had higher cultivations.

This was quite shocking - that a new world's cultivation was higher than a world that had been developing for dozens of years. Of course, this was mostly because of the Heaven and Earth Refining Formation.

The Heaven and Earth Refining Formation had gradually built up Great Qin's foundation, and it was inevitable that Great Qin would surpass the Devil Horn Empire.

As the four dragons fought in the sky, the Devil Horn Empire's two groups continued to surge forwards.

Swish, swish, swish...

The two groups also shot out countless sharp arrows, which gave off piercing auras as they flew towards Great Qin's soldiers.

On Great Qin's side, the Shieldbearers standing at the front raised their shields and gave off black lights, forming a powerful barrier that defended against the countless incoming arrows.

The two groups continued to charge over, and the distance between the two sides was now only a few thousand meters. The Devil Horn soldiers gripped their weapons, looking quite savage as they roared, and Great Qin's soldiers gripped their weapons with icy gazes, preparing to meet their attack.

Zhao Fu stood in the air and looking at the two groups charging from the left and right, he threw a scroll into the sky. The cross-shaped pupil and the six gray dots in his right eye quickly spun, and a massive wave of Yin Qi spread out. Zhao Fu then stretched out his hand and vigorously grabbed at the air.