Chapter 1691-1695

Chapter 1691: Four Weapons

The people on the viewing platforms started to feel nervous; was that mysterious person about to lose? He was the person with the most potential to challenge the top three, and if he won, the legend of the top three would be broken. If he failed, the top three would continue on as legendary existences.

Boom!

The hammer contained terrifying power as it swung towards Zhao Fu, creating a massive sound and bringing with it wild gales.

The hammer was about to hit Zhao Fu, but Zhao Fu did not panic and a sword-shaped black and blood-red pupil looked at the Dwarf with icy intent.

The Dwarf felt greatly startled and his hairs stood on end.

Shing! Shing! Shing...

Countless traces of black and blood-red sword qi giving off power that seemed to be able to slash apart everything flowed out, shooting towards the Dwarf.

Bang!

A loud sound rang out as the Dwarf was blasted back and heavily crashed to the ground, opening up a large crater and causing him to cough up a mouthful of blood.

Boom!

An explosion sounded out as a massive ghostly flame erupted around Zhao Fu's body, causing an eerie wind to blast out. At the same time, a terrifying power rippled out from Zhao Fu's body.

The silver magic formation on the ground gave off an intense silver light and continued to bind Zhao Fu, and a silver light covered Zhao Fu's body.

Zhao Fu vigorously struggled, finally breaking free of the restrictive power. The silver light subsided, and Zhao Fu stomped onto the ground, sending a massive wave of ghostly power into the ground. The ground collapsed, and the silver magic formation disappeared.

Zhao Fu had used the Six Paths Demon Images' power, and the ghostly flame that he gave off caused clouds to swirl as an eerie aura flooded out and inundated everything.

"Arghh!" The Dwarf gave a massive roar as terrifying power exploded out from his body. He grew another head and two more arms, and the silver aura flame around him became even bigger and dyed the sky silver.

At the same time, the Dwarf took out a sword, a saber, and an axe, holding a weapon in each of his hands. His body gave off a silver light, making him look like a war god.

Boom!

The Dwarf gave off a terrifying aura as he held the four weapons. All of them gave off monstrous power and he rushed forwards towards Zhao Fu, creating a massive explosion.

Boom!

Zhao Fu took out the Sadistic Killing Sword, holding it in one hand and holding the Emperor Killing Sword with the other. He sent large amounts of power into the two swords, causing them to give off a shocking sword light. Zhao Fu also gave off a powerful aura and rushed at the Dwarf.

Bang! Bang! Bang! Bang...

Massive explosions blasted out as the Dwarf swung the four weapons, bringing with them terrifying energies, while Zhao Fu continuously slashed out with his two swords, sending out terrifying sword lights towards the Dwarf.

Terrifying power spread out, causing the ground to continuously collapse. Massive gales rushed out, causing countless trees to tremble and boulders to roll. The sky darkened and terrifying auras flooded out.

Sensing these terrifying auras, countless people looked excited and rushed towards that direction.

Just as they expected, it was that mysterious person fighting against the third-ranked genius. That person was a legendary existence, someone ordinary people could not think of even touching, and it was rare for him to go all-out when fighting.