Chapter 1532-1536

Chapter 1532: Ultimate Forbidden Art

"Lord Holy Son, this is the terrifying thing that I told you about, a crystal left behind by my master. It has its own consciousness and needs you to go up and receive its acknowledgement," Zhu Ji smiled as she explained.

After sensing that terrifying aura, Zhao Fu naturally did not dare to be careless and he asked, "Just who was your master?"

Zhu Ji spoke with a sense of pride, "Our master was the most brilliant genius in the Outer World and created an Ultimate Forbidden Art. Despite having the lowest quality of constitution and bloodline, our master reigned above countless Emperors and became one of the most terrifying people in this world."

Hearing this, Zhao Fu felt even more curious and asked, "What was that Ultimate Forbidden Art? And since your master was so powerful, how did he or she die?"

Zhu Ji smiled and pointed at the octagonal jade and said, "That is the Ultimate Forbidden Art. As for how master died, we don't know either. We were too weak and were only responsible for looking after our home, so we don't know too much."

Zhao Fu nodded and stretched out his hand to touch that jade. Suddenly, the jade gave off an intense eight-colored light and a powerful aura burst forth.

Zhu Ji, Feng Ji, and Dia Ji looked delighted as they said excitedly, "Lord Holy Son, as expected you were able to receive its acknowledgement. This proves that we were right to submit to you."

Hearing this, Zhao Fu smiled.

Boom!

The octagonal jade exploded out with an even more terrifying aura which created a wild gale. Everyone was forced back, and only Zhao Fu remained unaffected.

The octagonal jade gave off an intense eight-colored light to the point that it looked like an eight-colored orb of light. It then gave off a powerful aura and floated towards Zhao Fu.

Zhao Fu felt quite hesitant, not knowing if he should accept this octagonal jade. After all, this jade was a forbidden item from the Outer World, while he was a Heaven Awaken World person; could he accept this jade?

Zhao Fu was not sure about any of that, but what he did know was that this jade could cause himself to become stronger. In this world where the strong preyed on the weak, strength was key, so Zhao Fu did not have any reason to refuse.

Zhao Fu spread out his hands and the eight-colored orb of light gave off intense light and aura as it slowly fused into Zhao Fu's chest.

Immediately, Zhao Fu felt an unimaginably massive power flowing into his chest, causing his body and spirit to tremble. Traces of blood leaked out from Zhao Fu's mouth and eyes.

The eight-colored orb of light fused slowly, and only a bit of it had fused into Zhao Fu's body. Zhao Fu's body seemed to naturally resist this power, as Zhao Fu was from the Heaven Awaken World.

Zhao Fu could only suppress his bloodline and try to accept the eight-colored orb of light as much as he could.

As the eight-colored orb of light gradually fused into Zhao Fu, an even more intense gale sprang up, forcing everyone else away. Even Di Moji and Yuan Ziyuan were affected, as they felt a bloodline suppression.

At that moment, Zhao Fu's bloodline started to go through changes due to fusing with the eight-colored orb of light.

Boom!

A shocking explosion sounded out as the eight-colored orb of light was fully absorbed into Zhao Fu's body. Zhao Fu exploded out with a terrifying aura which spread out like a corporeal shockwave, causing the ground to crack.