0.2 | dick pic

LEE NARI

"whore." i mutter under my breath as i watch taeyong take the whole pack of oreos upstairs with him. "what was that?" he stops and asks me. "you heard me say i wanted oreos and now you're hogging all of them!" i exclaim at him. "so?" he shrugs and i throw whatever is closest to me, which happens to be a banana.

he gasps as it hits his bicep, "how rude!" i taunt him by making a face and he rolls his eyes. "you're childish." he says as he walks over to me. "whatever. give me my oreos." i say back. he heads back upstairs while i happily enjoy my oreos at the table, until my phone buzzed.

[]

j-hyun14 added you as a friend!
[ accept | decline ]

["who is this man???"
she decided to add him
back because yolo]

j-hyun14 sent a chat to nari.lee

jaehyun:
hi

nari:
um

hello

how did u get
my user

jaehyun:
a friend

do u want to see
my dick

nari:
wtf??????

no

jaehyun:
Tap to view

[the girl makes a face
and quickly scrolls to find
her (and taeyong's) friend,
johnny's, user.]

-

nari.lee sent a chat to johnsuhh

taeyong's little sister:
johnny!!!!

daddy 😌:
what

taeyong's little sister:
this dude i think sent
me a dick pic 😳

daddy 😌:
lol open it

["so much help" nari rolls her
eyes and exits the conversation.
she decides to open the
snap that jaehyun sent her.
"AHHHHHHHH- oh.
it's not even a dick."
she laughs in relief.]

[nari couldn't hold in her laughs andshe ended up laughing for like 10 minutes

her laughs and
she ended up laughing
for like 10 minutes.]

j-hyun14 sent a chat to nari.lee

jaehyun:
i showed u my dick
pls respond

nari:
your-

the

balls

are huge

and pp is skinny

jaehyun:
so

are you being racist
to my dick

nari:
yes

i am

jaehyun:
did u like it

my dick

nari:
yes

i loved it

😳💦

jaehyun:
cool thanks

[]

his name is korean yet he typed in english to me. i can't write in hangul as much as i used to be able to, so its pretty much useless. but i can still speak korean fluently. you also might be wondering how johnny and i know each other.

well, i lived in new york city and johnny came to visit some friends of his. we had mutual friends and i met him at an ariana grande concert.

[FLASHBACK]

"hey! you like ariana?" i scream over the loud music to this weird guy i've never seen before. he came with my friend andrew so they must be close. i don't know about you, but i only go to concerts with my close friends. "what? oh- yeah!" he screams back.

"cool! my name's nari!" i tell him and he nods, "johnny! what's your last name?" he stops dancing and questions me. "lee. why? stalker." i say and he laughs. "no. i was just asking because i have a friend back in korea and you kind of remind me of him."

"well, my last name wouldn't be any help! so many asian people have the last name lee, yknow?" i say back. "yeah," he laughs. "it was worth a try, though. i don't even think my friend has a sister or anything, he's never mentioned it." he tells me. i nod, "what's his name?" "lee taeyong." he replies and i gasp.

"taeyong 'tytrack' lee?!" i exclaim and he nods, "yeah! you know him?" he asks. "yes, i know him. he's my brother!" "wow, that's crazy. taeyong never told me he has a sister. why do you live here? why don't you live with taeyong? how come he's never mentioned you?.." johnny continues to bombard me with questions.

[]

yeah so, that's how i know johnny. we met like a year ago and we kept contact. it's weird cause i talked to him more than my own brother. "nari!" taeyong screams for me. "what?" i scream back. he walks into the room and speaks, "we start school in a couple of days." i make a face, "what?"

"school? yknow the place where you learn? we start on monday." he remarks sarcastically. "whatever. they'll put me in like a special class for kids who can't read korean." i say. "we don't have a class for that." he tells me. "watch them make one just for me." "cause you're dumb." taeyong insults me.

i glare at him and he runs back upstairs before i could throw another banana at him.

—•—

OoOoOo jaehyun sent nari
a picture of his peepee 😳

bro what's gonna happen now
are they gonna have kids
are they gonna get married
are they gonna have
little pigs and hamsters
running around?!??

idk either yall gotta keep
reading 😘