0.8 | yogurt & super smash bros

LEE NARI

"my friends are coming over after school today." taeyong stops me in the hall to tell me. "i'll be in my room." i dismiss him quickly. "nariii~" i hear jaehyun drag. "ohmylord." i say and walk faster than my normal pace. it's only the third day of school and i'm already tired of him.

"hey, i know you're avoiding me." he yells after me and i stop walking. "what do you want?" i whine at him. "why can't we just be friends?" he asks me. "we are friends." i say. "then why are you always so mean to meeee" "i told you! you're easy to be mean to." i say and he pouts. "whatever."

the day goes by fast and i get a ride home with taeyong and his friends, i guess they're my friends too. i've been only hanging out with them for the past days and it's pretty cool. once we arrive at our home, i immediately exit the car and run up to my room. it's still pink, but i've managed to replace and get rid of all of the toys with decorations.

all that's left is to get new furniture and paint my walls. "so this is your room?" i hear behind me and i jump. i turn around to face jaehyun. "you scared me!" i exclaim at him and hit is arm. he ignores me and walks in, "very pink." "i know. i still have to paint and stuff." i tell him and he nods. he stays and messes with me for a few more minutes and then leaves to find his friends.

i started to work on my homework when my stomach started to growl. i sigh and put all my stuff away, i can finish tomorrow. i walk downstairs and make my way to the kitchen to see jaehyun eating my last yogurt. "are you serious?" i walk up to him and snatch it from his hand. "this is mine." i point at the yogurt. "i was eating it!" he says and tries to snatch it back.

"you know i ate out of it, right?" he replies, gesturing to the half eaten yogurt in my hand. "so?" "licked it too." he says once again. he steps closer until he traps me against the fridge. "if you wanted my tongue in your mouth so bad, all you have to do is ask." he smirks at me.

"oh, yes. i really do." i reply in a sarcastic, seductive tone and lean closer to his lips, only to duck under his arm and escape. "one day you won't be able to resist me anymore." he tells me and i begin to laugh. "yeah, right." i say, just as our friends walk in the kitchen. "chef is gonna cook some food for us, do you want any?" taeyong comes in and asks us. he narrows his eyes at the sight of me and jaehyun together.

"yes, please!" i exclaim and sit down next to mark. "hi mark!" i smile at him happily and we engage in a conversation. out of the corner of my eye, i can see jaehyun glancing at me from time to time. i roll my eyes and continue talking to mark. after we all finished eating, they decided to play some video games. "i should go finish homework." i tell them.

"no! play with us!!" winwin begs and most of them begin to beg as well. i look at taeyong and he nods, "okay. who cares if i get a bad homework grade." i say and they all celebrate. "we can play super smash bros but one person will have to wait." taeyong tells us and we nod.

"i'm gonna destroy you." jaehyun leans over and whispers to me. "in bed?" i look at him and my answer seems to have surprised him. "what?" he asks me. "what?" i mock him. "d-don't look at me like that." he suddenly turns away and i can see him turning red, especially his ears. "awww jaehyunie, are you becoming flustered?" i tease him by grabbing his cheeks and he pulls away.

"hey! stop touching him!" taeyong finishes setting up the game and whips his head up to yell at me. "what are you talking about? i'm not touching him." i literally throw myself away from jaehyun and speak quickly.

"you're like bipolar with your feelings." jaehyun tells me and i can see him pouting. "yeah, my bad." i say and laugh. we soon begin to play and jaehyun is literally the first to die. "so much for 'destroying' me." i roll my eyes playfully and he tries to defend himself. "i- i couldn't see my character!"

everyone begins to die and the remaining two are johnny and mark. "GET HIS ASS MARK." i scream and johnny gasps. "hoW COULD YOU?!" johnny exclaims. "YOU KILLED ME. I HOPE YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE." i yell back and everybody begins to yell at them, trying to tell them what to do, how to do it, etc.

"YES!!!!" me and mark exclaim. his character had sent johnny's character into outer space, meaning mark had won. we high five and he gives his controller to winwin. we all played a couple more rounds until we got bored. "oh, it's already 7? i have to get home." ten says and everyone else agrees.

they all leave together and i return back to my room.

—•—

should i be evil
and not make a happy
ending lol

or at least have some
drama cause i feel like
i should