1.4 | bigger bitch

LEE NARI

"order 329." the guy says into the microphone and me, taeyong, and winwin walk to grab our food. we say our thanks and bring it all to the table. we ordered 5 large pizzas because there were 11 of us and 10 slices in each pizza, meaning each person gets around like 4 slices cause math.

"hi, i don't believe we've met. i'm nari." i put on a fake smile for ara, but she doesn't have to know that. i extend my hand out for her to shake, but instead of doing so, she looks at my hand, then my face in disgust.

i take my hand back slowly and mouth the words 'o-kay' to myself.

i sit down next to taeyong and johnny, across from the couple. "so what? are you dating someone? cause you're all over these three guys." ara points to my brother, johnny, and mark. "oh god no. do i have to be dating someone to be hanging out with them?" i retort.

"no, but you're all touchy with them." she says. "taeyong is my brother and that's nasty. johnny and mark are also like my brothers. we're touchy to a certain extent cause we're comfortable, not because we want to fuck each other." i snap back.

i glance over at jaehyun to see why he's so quiet. his head was down and it was unusual because he usually speaks during our group hangouts.

johnny puts his hand under the table for a high five and i do some and we laugh. ara glares at me, "you eat so messy." i look down at my wings and my fingers. "i do? i'm only using one hand, and i know there's nothing on my face." i respond.

"yeah but it's still so messy." she says again. "what? do you want me to eat my wings with a fork and knife?" i counter. she shuts her mouth for a while and doesn't even touch the food.

"don't touch me after you eat." she tells jaehyun in disgust. "i wasn't planning on it." he tells her and she hits his arm.

the rest of the group tries to ignore her but she decides to speak again, "what are you even wearing? you look horrendous." she says once again. "you're one to talk. it's called fashion. you look like my lisa frank notebook pages, and it's not a compliment because i used to pick my dog's shit up with those." i reply to her insult.

"and please, stop asking me all these questions trying to criticize me. i know what i'm doing and i really don't need advice from you, especially." i say.

she gasps and looks at jaehyun, "you're just gonna let her talk to me like that?!" she exclaims at him.

he lifts his head up to look at her. he doesn't say anything, only makes a small gesture with his hands as if he's saying 'how? i can't.' does that even make sense lol.

she stands up abruptly, wacks jaehyun with her purse, and storms off. "your shoes look like you bought them from a street vendor. instead of balenciagas, they say bienglacas. and make sure to throw your purse away, gccui!" i yell after her.

"wow you really know how to get on her nerves." ten says. "she's the type of girl where her look means everything to her, she buys fake designer and hopes no one will notice. usually, i'm nice to everyone but if someone's a bitch, i will be a bigger bitch back." i tell him.

"that's my motto!" doyoung exclaims and i high five him from across the table. i look over at jaehyun to see him slightly smiling.

we were all heading back to our cars after doing some more shopping. "hey." jaehyun jogs to walk with me. he looks at johnny and he takes the hint to leave. "thank you, for today." he tells me. "why are you thanking me?" i question. "because of ara."

"i was defending myself." i say. "yes i know but you got her to leave and you made her all mad and it was cool seeing her like that." he explains to me. "oh well, you're welcome." i give him a short answer and walk away to catch up with my brother.

[INSTAGRAM]

Liked by _jeongjaehyun and 327 others

tagged; @johnnyjsuh, @m.arklee

nari.lee mark's probably staring at ten's phat a$$ lol anyway posting this cause someone called my outfit ugly

view all comments

m.arklee who would say that, that it so rude
| nari.lee @m.arklee you're a dumbass

—•—

hi sorry for another short
chapter lol

anyway,

stop rewind, turn back time 😌