0.7 | doomed

LEE NARI

"dude i'm already failing korean." i tell johnny as we exit the classroom. "you'll be fine." he assures me. "have fun in math!" he exclaims and pushes me into the classroom. "nari!" i hear. oh right, ten is in this class. i turn my head towards his voice and i smile awkwardly. he gestures for me to come to him so i do.

"h-hey..?" i stutter nervously. "how was your first period?" he asks me. "good, my friend johnny was there so i'm thankful for that." i tell him. "did he tell you about what i do?" "yeah, that was mean." i playfully glare at him. "i'm sorry! it's not my fault you happened to be a victim." he responds and i roll my eyes. "okey."

my eyes look at the boys next to ten. "hi i'm mark, and this is doyoung." the boy to the left speaks. "hi." i wave and smile. "why are you all being so nice to me? did my brother put you up to this?" i question. "can't we just be nice?" mark says. "who says we're being nice? all we did was say hi." doyoung scoffs and i look at him offended.

i laugh, "yeah but like, i dunno. usually people ignore new kids." "you're right though, taeyong told us to be nice." doyoung says again. "doyoung! you weren't supposed to say anything!" mark exclaims. "i can't stop my mouth from speaking truth." he shrugs. he gives off 'bad bitch ✨💅' vibes.

"okay, yes, taeyong told us to be nice but we actually like you a lot." ten explains. "i like you better than taeyong." mark says. "but don't tell him i said that cause he'll beat my ass." he quickly says after and i laugh. "not if i beat him up first." i say. taeyong walks into the classroom just as i put my fists up. "what's going on?" he walks over innocently and i start punching his arm softly.

"nari, nari, n-naRI STop." he exclaims and pushes my head away. i mutter an 'okay' and back away from him. the final bell rang to indicate class has started.

it seemed like lunch took forever to come around. i walk into the lunch room with johnny and he guides me to the table. "do i have to sit with you guys?" i complain. "why don't you want to?" johnny asks. "i'm the only girl." i say and he shrugs. i narrow my eyes when i see jaehyun sitting next to my brother. "whorebag." i say under my breath.

"what?! are you talking about me?" johnny exclaims and i remove my eyes from jaehyun. "no! hey, i forgot something in my locker. i'll be right back." i say and run off before he could say anything.

[]

nari.lee sent a chat to j-hyun14

nari:
you're friends with
my brother?!

[the girl hides behind the door
watching as jaehyun pulls out
his phone.]

jaehyun:
duh

now come over
and eat lunch
with us 🥰✨

nari:
i'd rather eat
in the bathroom
than sit at the
same table as you

[]

"nari! come on! let's go eat!" ten comes out of nowhere and drags me to the table while latching onto my arm. "whAt waIT nO" i try to say but it's too late. i look at jaehyun to see him smirking in satisfaction and i immediately look away. "everyone, this is nari, my sister." taeyong says and all eyes are on me.

i awkwardly wave at them and sit down next to doyoung. "this is yuta, taeil, winwin, and jaehyun." taeyong introduces. he doesn't know i've been texting jaehyun these past days. "it's very nice to meet you, nari." my head looks to whom the voice belonged to. mine and jaehyun's eyes lock on one another.

"yeah it's so nice." i say bitterly and he slightly scoffs. the bell rings and interrupts the tension growing. "gotta blast." i say quickly and throw up peace signs as i run out. "hey! you!" i feel myself being pushed towards the wall. "w-what?" i say, confused. my eyes focus on this girl standing in front of me, with her little sidekicks on each side of her. i mentally groan at the sight.

"what do you want?" i quickly regain confidence and stood my ground. "why have you been hanging around johnny and ten and all them?" she questions. "they're my friends." i shrug and try to walk past them. the girl attempts to stop me by grabbing my hair. i turn around so quickly and pinch her arm that grabbed me.

"stay away from them." she tries to warn. "you can't stop me. don't even bother trying, either." i tell her and step closer to her until she's against the wall. i lean in to her ear and whisper, "don't mess with me, or i'll ruin your life." i say and walk away. "you're lucky all i did was pinch you!" i yell with my back facing her as i continued walking.

"tough first day?" jaehyun walks next to me. "you saw that?" i ask and he hums. "practically everyone did. good thing taeyong wasn't there." he tells me and i nod. i stop and so does he. "what?" he asks me and i punch his arm. "that's for not telling me you were friends with taeyong." i say and punch him again. "and that's for only being nice to me because of taeyong."

"hey! who said i was being nice because of him?" jaehyun defends. "doyoung admitted it." i say. "the rest of the guys didn't know about you until yesterday. i knew about you for a while." he explains. "you stalker." "when are you gonna stop calling me that?" "never" i say and he rolls his eyes.

"johnny told me about you and i was intrigued, okay. so i texted you when i found out you were staying in korea and yeah." he explains more and i narrow my eyes. "okay.." i say playfully doubtful. "can i see your schedule?" he asks me and i hand it to him. "no wayyyy." "what?" i say and look at him concerned.

"we have every class together!" he exclaims and my jaw drops. "you're telling me, i have to spend every second of my day with you?!" "yes!" he smiles excitedly. "ohmygod... wait! why didn't i see you in my earlier classes then?" i question suspiciously. "i skipped half the day." he tells me. "why?" "i didn't feel like coming. i was too hungry." he answers.

"oh? so you eat for at least five hours?" i ask and he nods confidently. "why were you awake so early then" i ask again. "to wake you up, silly. i also just naturally wake up super early." he responds and i decide i'm done interrogating. i have to spend my whole day with this kid? everyday?

i really am doomed.

—•—

i have never seen nct
in concert or in person
at all but i really
believe that if i do ever
get that chance, i would become
pregnant just by seeing jaehyun.

he literally could just breathe and
a baby would be in me. but not just
any baby, his baby

and that's the plan on how
he has to be stuck with me forever