18 - concert + fan signing (+ bonus instagram (@y/n.army)

(A/n : STREAM EIGHT GUYSSS!!)

Y/N POV

Let's see...gifts? Check. Album? Check. Army bomb? Check. Wallet? Check. Power bank?—

"NOONAAAA!!!!!" Ugh what does he want now.

"WHAT????" I screamed from my room.

"RAEMI NOONA AND CHANWOO HYUNG IS HERE!!!" He screamed back.

Well she is surely fast.

Before I go down to the living room I check my self on the mirror.

Wow I never knew I was this gorgeous 💅🏻.

(A/n : you.are.gorgeous. Don't even try to denying it or I'm gonna make an appointment to love yourself hospital for you)

When I was collecting my things someone suddenly barge into my room.

"YAH HURRY UP OR WE'LL BE LATE!!" It's Raemi.

"Girl calm down, besides there's no traffic today—"

"IDC!! LET'S GO!" She said—I mean screamed while dragging me out of my room.

⚡️⚡️⚡️

Here I am with Raemi and Chanwoo waiting in line to enter the stadium.

(A/n : I never went to a concert or fan signing before so I don't know anything about them. We're just gonna use my imagination:) )

After waiting for 5 years—no it's not 5 years—finally we're can go in, and after we go in we're searching for our seat which is obviously in the front row where you would have a chance for bts noticing you.

Since we bought the vip ticket we get to see the rehearsal, but I notice something odd about yoongi. He was looking for something...more like someone, but I don't really care since I was enjoying the rehearsal too much.

After about 1 hour they're done rehearsing and go back to the back stage. And while the waiting for the real concert a lot of army enter the stadium.

🎫 🎫 🎫

The concert has started with not today. Me, Raemi, chanwoo, and of course the other army are fan chanting.

After not today they perform mic drop and followed by idol. And while they were roaming around the stage this guy named min yoongi keep searching something that I obviously don't know.

Until he reach my seat. I tried so hard to cover my face so that he wouldn't notice me. But of course I accidentally make an eye contact with him and he suddenly grin like a kid. I just rolled my eyes playfully at him.