50 - bitchy girlfriend (JOONIE BIRTHDAY)

Y/N POV

'joonie wants to call you
accept or decline'

"hello?" i asked with my morning voice since i got woken up by his call.

"hey y/n! sorry did i wake you up?"

"no no i *yawning* i already woke up since a few hours ago." i said while sitting up on the bed and make sure i didn't wake eunbin up.

"oh okay. is taehyung and jungkook in there? i call them but they didn't answer." he spoke.

"yeah they're here. but i'm pretty sure they're still asleep." i said while rubbing my eyes to make me more awake.

"oohhhh. um me and the boys are gonna visit your apartment later on and gonna pick taehyung and jungkook up. is that okay?" he asked.

"oh yeah sure you can come over here. i'll send you the address bye."

"bye." he hung up then i text him my address without thinking.

'why do i feel like someone i don't like gonna come in here? eh whatever. it's maybe just because i just woke up.' i thought then going to the bathroom.

🧜🏻‍♀️🧜🏻‍♀️🧜🏻‍♀️

NAMJOON POV

"are we ready?" i ask them.

"yeah." they all said at the same time. then after that i see yoongi hyung entering the dorm, probably just got back from his girlfriend sleepover.

"where are you guys going?" he asked.

"we're going somewhere. let's go." jin hyung said.

"wait can i come?" he asked.

"but are you ready tho?"

"yes. i already take a shower at hara's place." when he mention his girlfriend name, the tension suddenly feel awkward.

"um okay let's go." i said and walk to the car.

💁🏻‍♀️💁🏻‍♀️💁🏻‍♀️

i press the doorbell at her apartment and hear a faint "coming" from inside. from the voice i could tell that it's y/n. she open the door and greet us.

"oh hey you arrived. come in" she said then let us in. all of us enter her apartment and yoongi hyung is the last one to enter.

Y/N POV

while i was waiting for all of the guys to come in to my apartment, i see someone i didn't want to see in at least right now. he didn't come in and just makes eye contact with me but i broke it by looking away and he finally come in to the apartment.

i close the door and see all of the members sitting on my living room having fun. well except for yoongi who's only looking at them talking. i heard little footsteps coming from my room walking here. i look at the direction and see eunbin rubbing her eyes to wake herself up. once she finally open her eyes, she saw all the members making her run to me because she's embarrassed.