46 - vacations

Notice!

a/n : seems like one of you guys still comment about "nExT cHaPtEr PlS" (in the voting chapter that i deleted). at this point do you even read about the notice that i wrote before? oh welp i think i'm just gonna ignore that.

a/n : can you at least try asking me when am i gonna upload the next chapter on my message board or just message me instead of saying "can you update please"? i would really appreciate it if you ask it like that. BE PATIENT.

a/n : thank you for your voting in the last chapter (that i already deleted). i'm sorry if your person that you vote didn't get chosen :<.

a/n : i will reveal this "person" when the right time has come. and to make you guys curious about who's this "person" is i'm gonna add some of the character that you guys vote :3. thank you for sparing your time for reading this notice. you can enjoy the chapter now <3.

____________________________

Y/N POV

i woke up with the sunlight hitting my face. i look to my right and saw jisung sleeping like a pig. jkjk. the first thing i do when i just wake up is definitely breathing then check my phone. i check my notification then reply to taehyung and yoongi.

+++

Today

taelien :
i saw your instagram post.
what do you mean by that?
[1:46]

y/nieee :
it means..
i was listening to your song?
you know the 'let go' one.
[8:48]

taelien :
yeah i don't think so.
tell me the reasonnn.
[8:50]

y/nieee :
i'm fineee.
[8:50]

taelien :
welp you must tell me later.
i gtg.
[8:50]

y/nieee :
okay byee.
[8:50]

taelien :
baiii
[8:51]
Read.

+++

Today

grandpa :
are you okay?
[1:47]

y/n :
yeah i'm fine.
[8:51]

grandpa :
are you sure?
[8:52]

y/n :
yup totally.
[8:52]

grandpa :
oh okay.
[8:52]

y/n :
oh um congrats for your relationship i guess.
[8:52]

grandpa :
thank you.
but why do you say 'i guess'?
[8:52]

y/n :
idk.
[8:52]

y/n change grandpa name from 'grandpa' to 'yoongi'

yoongi :
what happened?
why do you change my name to my original name?
this is unlike you.
[8:53]

y/n :
no reason.
i gtg.
bye.
[8:53]