29 - eunwoo & eunbin

Y/N POV

I got woken up by what i feel like 2 kids who is jumping up and down in my bed.

I open my eyes to see who it is.

'of course it's them. should've lock the door before sleeping.' i thought to myself.

"eunwoo, eunbin. stop jumping on my bed." i said with my hoarse voice and close my eyes again.

"noona come play with us." eunwoo spoke.

"we'll play later. go annoy jisung or something." i said.

"but we wanna play with unnie." eunbin said.

I open my eyes to see why do they suddenly become quiet. Their eyes become watery and their lips is quavering.

'uh-oh you gotta act fast before they cry y/n."
i thought to myself.

"HEY GUYSS WHO'S READY TO GO TO THE PARK." i 'cheerfully' shouted and use the biggest fake smile ever so they won't cry.

"ME! ME!" they said in sync.

'good job you didn't make them cry. but now i gotta take them to the park_-'

"now give me some time to get ready okay? hmm how about you guys go to jisungie and ask him to come to." i smirked. heck no i'm not gonna go with them alone, i need someone to be their victim too.

"good idea. let's go eunbin." and with that they got out of my room.

I sighed and go to the bathroom to get ready.

outfit :

(if u don't like it, change it by yourself

(if u don't like it, change it by yourself.)

I decided to also take one of the dogs to the park.

I arrived downstairs and search one of the dogs.

"yura!!!! babyyyy!!! do you want to come to the park." i shouted once i spot yura. she runs to me while wiggling her tail.

I go to the living room and saw the twins already done with their outfits and a frowning jisung.

"oh look who will be joining us today." i smirked while looking at jisung.

He only throw a death glare at me. While the twins squeals excitedly.

"mom we'll be going to the park. and don't worry we will go back home before dinner." i said to my mom who is also in the living room.

"you better." my mom spoke.

"unnie let's gooooo!!!" eunbin running towards my car followed by eunwoo.