56 - unexpected guest

Y/N POV

i was talking but then i heard the doorbell ringing. i was too lazy to open it so i ask my friend to open it.

"oh come on pleaseee open it." i said to him and he just sighed then went to the door.

JISUNG POV

"coming!!!" i heard a boy voice from inside. wait- a boy?!

'from the voice i don't think it's chanwoo hyung. but that voice is familiar. is he her boyfriend?' while being lost on thought, the door suddenly opened revealing the boy and i look at him then have a shock expression on my face.

"yoongi who is it?!?!" i heard y/n noona screamed from inside.

"um you're y/n's brother right? want to come in?" he asked me and i just nodded then went in.

i walk to the living room and see y/n noona laying down on the couch with a blanket and a puppy on her lap. she was focused watching whatever that is on tv.

'we never had that dog before. so who's dog is that?'

"noona." i call her and she immediately turn to look at me while yoongi hyung just walked in.

"what are you doing here?" she said with a cold voice.

YOONGI POV

'the tension is so thick in here. i can't even breath freely. should i go? should i stay? should i say i have to go to practice? but what about holly? let's make an excuse.'

"um y/n i'm gonna go buy some snacks for us. be right back." i said then somewhat run to the door.

JISUNG POV

"i thought you say you don't want him to come to your apartment anymore?" i spoke.

"but that was before all the misunderstanding cleared. now we're back to friends why can't i invite him here? oh and btw i didn't invite you in here. what are you doing here?" she asked.

"i was—" when i was about to say a full sentence, the doorbell suddenly rings.

"coming!!!" noona said while putting the dog on the couch.

Y/N POV

i open the door and i immediately want to. close the door again but when i hear jisung's voice i stop closing the door.

"yejin? what are you doing in here?" jisung asked her confused. yes it was yejin.

"you don't remember? we have a date today!!" she said.

'uh should i run away from them?'

"what? when did we planned it? i thought we just have date yesterday." jisung spoke.

"what? but you said you're gonna bring me to the mall today." yejin said while pouting.

"how did you know i'm here?" jisung asked.

YEJIN POV

'fuck. should i tell him i tracked him?'

Y/N POV

"uh i went to your house earlier and i uh- i asked your mom." she explained.

"but—"

"you guys have fun with your date and please don't ever. EVER. come here again okay? bye." i said pushing jisung out of my apartment and closing the door immediately.