52 - kidnapped

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING! includes the word blood and of course some cuss words⚠️

A FEW MONTHS LATER

JISUNG POV

"y/n noona do you want to go to— wait where is she???? and where's yejin??" i ask to raemi noona and chanwoo hyung.

"idk they probably going into the toilet or something. but let's go to the restaurant first and order some food." raemi noona said then she walks in front of me.

A FEW MINUTES LATER

"yo they're not here yet." i said to them.

"let me call y/n." chanwoo hyung said. after a few rings they only give us her mail-voice (?).

"she's not answering." chanwoo hyung said.

"i'm gonna check in the toilet ." raemi noona said.

while raemi noona goes to the toilet, me and chanwoo hyung we're having a casual conversation. but that didn't last long because raemi noona came running in to our seat.

"Y/N IS NOT IN THE TOILET!" raemi noona said while panting.

we take out our phone and try contacting them. chanwoo hyung and raemi noona contacting y/n noona while i'm contacting yejin.

"did she answers you?" raemi said worriedly.

"no she didn't." right after i said that i got a message from an unknown number.

" right after i said that i got a message from an unknown number

"NOONA, HYUNG LOOK AT THIS!" i said giving them my phone and they stared to read the message

"we should talk this in the car instead of here. someone might stalk us after they kidnapped y/n and yejin." raemi noona said and we start walking to the car.