Mingyu POV

Damn. Practice was hard today, you know what, I'm just gonna watch some tv.
**TODAYS NEWS**

Anchor: JYP has announced the members of their new girl group TWICE. Nayeon, Jihyo, Jeongyoen, Mina, Sana, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, Momo, and ... Tzuyu.
Ah shit, how am I gonna face her after all these years, should I tell her that I missed her, no. She'll probably hate me even more. Welll... it was just a misunderstanding back then, should I explain it to her, but she wouldn't listen. UGHHH. Why are girls so hard to understand! I know! I'll text her.

Mingyu: hey, I heard that you debuted. read
Mingyu: I was wondering if u would like to get some coffee sometime. read

I knew it. She wouldn't want to talk to me. Should I let her know that back then was only a misunderstanding between us.

Mingyu: about the fight... read
Tzuyu: can u stop texting me, we have nothing to do with each other. What happened in the past stays in the past.
Mingyu: no wait! I need to explain what happened!
You have been blocked by Chou Tzuyu

Fuck. Just as I threw my phone at the wall, Vernon came in and said, " Woah! Calm down!". How can I calm down when the girl I have liked since my childhood wants nothing to do with me and blocked me. I told him it was nothing and I just lost a game of flappy bird. He then left the practice room. I practiced to release my stress. Calluses began to form and I stopped since I don't want to leave a bad impression on her when I go on stage.