Author Pov

It was finally the day where they shoot the music video for the collab. Tzuyu started accepting the fact that all that happened in the past. She went near Mingyu who was sitting in the bleachers and sat next to him. "I practiced extra hard so you don't need to worry about me messing up", said Mingyu. "I could careless if you messed up. I came here to start over and forget the past", said Tzuyu. "AFTER MAKING ME MISERABLE ALL THESE YEARS!", shouted Mingyu. "I don't care if you were miserable or not. I'm also not here to forgive you for it. I just want to forget about it and start over", explained Tzuyu.
    "Does that mean that you'll be friends with me again," pouted Mingyu. "No it just means that we're strangers now. Hi I'm Tzuyu and I'm from Taiwan.". "Hi I'm Mingyu from South Korea". They continued talking until Jihyo suddenly whistles at her and waved her hand signaling her to come over. Tzuyu walked over and she got surrounded and they kept asking her about what they were talking about, she gave up and started stretching for no reason and said they have to start shorting the video in a couple of minutes. They all then started to warmup for the long and tiring day.
Meanwhile, after Tzuyu left, Seventeen surrounded Mingyu and asked the same questions as Twice. Mingyu just blushed and walked away to talk to the director. They then started shooting the video and Tzuyu got exhausted after a couple takes and started breathing heavily which triggered Mingyu's best friend. He quickly turned around and one of his members saw him covering "it" and went over to hug him. All of Twice was confused including Tzuyu cause they randomly started hugging during the shooting. After it was sundown and they finished shooting the video, they all went out to celebrate at a Korean barbecue. Mingyu and Tzuyu sat next to each other and Mingyu filled her plate with a bunch of meat and the other members were starting at them, mainly at Mingyu. He gave all the meat on the grill to Tzuyu. Even the ones others grilled. He then realized what he was doing and stopped. Tzuyu gave most of the meat to her unnies except for the one Mingyu grilled.
Before they went home, Mingyu pulled her into a alley and hugged her and whispered ," I missed you", Tzuyu pushed him and said ,"we're not in that kind of relationship yet, please pay attention to your actions Mr. Kim(Mingyus last name)". The love struck Mingyu could careless about anything else she said, his mind was set on the word "yet". "Can you at least unblock my number?" pleaded Mingyu. She sighed and said yes then returned to her dorm. Mingyu kept pestering her and kept saying he would walk her home, she gave in and next thing you know. Two famous Kpop groups were walking home without any bodyguards nor managers was on the head lines. Not only that, there was also a rumor that Mingyu and Tzuyu were dating and Tzuyu was two-timing. This angered many fans, especially army's. Many fans demanded an apology from her and told her to stay away from the two boys or else they'll boycott Jyp and Twice.