Readers POV

It was Tzuyu's first performance in the award show. They just called the winners of the Rookie award and Twice and Seventeen walked up to the stage and gave their speeches. Meanwhile, Mingyu kept glancing towards Tzuyu as S. Coups was giving his speech. He saw that Tzuyu was holding in tears since this was her first award and inside, he wanted to go over to her and give her the biggest hug ever. But that will most likely not end up to well. As they were walking back Tzuyu and Mingyu bumped into each other, Mingyu thought this was a chance to start a convo, but Tzuyu simply walked away.
Poor Jungkook, he could do nothing as his enemy striked. Tzuyu gave Jungkook a thumbs up indicating that she did as she was told. Jungkook smiled. J-hope began to tease him a little by giving him a nudge. Jungkook stopped smiling as Mingyu walked by, he simply just bowed. Seventeen sat behind BTS. " Hello", said Mingyu. " Hey", replied Jungkook. " I heard that we are both born in 97'" said Mingyu. "Oh! What a coincidence! May I ask when you were born?"said Jungkook. " April 6th". " oh~ Mingyu hyung!". They continued their talk and Jungkook realized he isn't as bad as he thought he was, but he was still an enemy.
After the award show ended, Tzuyu got lost and didn't know who to ask since she came from a different country. Just then, a tall and cgv looking person came. He introduced himself as V and asked if she was lost. " Ah haha. Kinda, I don't really know how to communicate around here." Said Tzuyu nervously. " Dont be scared, I know a little Chinese," giggled V with a box smile and tomato face. Then came to rescue,, " TZUYUUUUU!!! ARE YOU LOST!??", screamed Jackson. All eyes went to Tzuyu. She scurried away and Jackson showed her the way to her van. " She's still as cute as she was before," whispered V.