Extra Smut

My friend wrote this n sent it by email since she can't have wattpad. Thx Serena.

Part 1

    Jungkook and Tzuyu just came back from a romantic dinner at McDonald's and Jungkook said he had another surprise left. Tzuyu was confused and was excited for the surprise. "Close your eyes", whispered Jungkook as he nibbled on her ear then slowly went down to her collarbones as he continued to kiss her. Tzuyu smirked ," I heard you were a virgin. I didn't know virgins were this good at turning me on". He didn't listen and continued kissing her neck then he proceeds to kiss her soft lips as she let out a a small moun. He pushed her down on the bed and started to strip him self until the only thing he was wearing was his Calvin Klein boxers. Meanwhile, Tzuyu started unbuttoning her shirt and pulling down her skirt. Her bare smooth milky white skin was exposed and Jungkook went deeper into the kiss. He unhooked her bra and licked her all the way down until he was between her breasts. He kissed around her breasts and she played with his hair. He looked down and saw that she got wet and started sucking on one breast and groping the other.
    Her moan started getting louder. She noticed a wet spot on his boxers. She chuckled and said," just put it in already". " No. I wanna make the most of my first time and make you get as wet as possible without using my little helper.". She started getting more impatient and then she pushed Jungkook and got on top of him. " Why am I the only one that's enjoying this? I should at least mark my territory". She starts to lick his abs and nibbles on his neck creating a hickey. Jungkook started grunting and moved his hands to her butthole and started rubbing it gently. She starts moaning and asked, " Is ur little helper ready? I'll help you prep him". She pulled down his boxers and starting rubbing it slowly then licked its tip. " I...I.. im coming!!", said Jungkook with his hands on the headboard. You could see his veins even in the dark. She rubbed it all over it and inserted her mouth and kept going up and down. Jungkook couldnt keep his mouth closed as he kept on moaning over and over again. He put his hands on her head and grabbed her hair. He began pushing her head all the way down causing her to gag.
    Jungkook couldnt handle it anymore and pushed her over and pulled her panties down and stroked her bestie which made her shiver from his cold hands. He then froze and looked up at her with innocent eyes and said, " what do I do next?" Tzuyu smirked and said ," Put your fingers inside". He nodded and put one in then two then three. He continued doing it at a faster pace while he sucked on her nipple. Tzuyu moaned louder as she pulled his hair. "It's time", said Tzuyu. "Time for what?", asked Jungkook. "Your little helper" Jungkook got into position and rubbed it before putting it in. " AHH," screamed Tzuyu. "Shh... the neighbors will hear..(he grunts)".