Collaboration

Tzuyu finally arrived at her dormitory and was tired. Just as she was about to go to sleep, her members started questioning her. "I saw you giving a thumbs up to Jungkook sunbaenim". "I think he smiled at you". " Are y'all dating?". " Whens the wedding?". Tzuyu ignored them and went to sleep. She woke up early next morning to go jogging with Momo. While they were jogging, a car went past. It was their manager.
   "What are you girls doing this early, you don't have any schedules today" said the manager". " We were too excited since we won Rookie award last night". "Make sure you don't get too tired, cause you have a full schedule tommorow."  " Don't worry! We won't" shouted Tzuyu and Momo. All the members were waiting for Tzuyu to come so they can interrogate her. "So, are you dating Jungkook sunbaenim?" asked jihyo. " Nooo. We're just friends. He's they guy I text from time to time." said Tzuyu. " Yeah right." They dragged Momo to another room and asked her if Tzuyu said anything about Jungkook when they were jogging. "Ehh. I was supposed to ask?" They let it go and it was nighttime. They ordered chicken and played the Mafia game.
     It was the next morning and OH MY GOD. Twice and Seventeen were supposed to collab in a song. Tzuyu was calm when the two groups met, but Mingyu was on the erge of crying. His feet was shaking along with his voice. They were teamed up since they're both the tallest in their group. " Let's get this over with" said Tzuyu. "O o okay" stuttered Mingyu. They practiced for hours but Mingyu couldn't get the steps correct or he would forget some. There was a part where they had to hold hand, Tzuyu hesitated, but gave in. After they were done she quickly removed her hand. They finally had a break and Mingyu dragged Tzuyu outside.
    " Why must you torture me like this?!" Asked Mingyu. "I don't know what you mean by that" said Tzuyu. "Could you please let me explain?" "There's nothing left to explain" Tzuyu went back inside and continued practicing. S coups came outside to see Mingyu breaking down. "Yo! Why are you crying? Is it cause you couldn't get it right? It's okay dude it your first time not getting something right. No need to cry!" comforted S.Coups. "Its not that." Said Mingyu. "Then what is? Did y'all have a fight? But it's youre first time meeting her how could you get in a fight?". Mingyu calmed down and continued practicing. This time he showed no emotion. Tzuyu was confused but went along. They started packing to go back home and get rest. Mingyu finished quickly and slammed the door. Everyone got spooked. "What's with him?" Said The8.