Jungkook POV

Hello. My name is Jungkook, I have been friends with Tzuyu for a couple of years now. We text from time to time. But we barely hangout together since we both have packed schedules. Right when we had a break, Tzuyu texted me and told me that Twice and Seventeen were collaborating and they were partnered. AGAIN. Why him?! Why is it impossible for them not to meet! Well I didn't tell her this, it just went through my mind.
   I told her to meet up after she's done practice. We were gonna go to our favorite restaurant. It was finally time and I rushed there so I don't make her wait for me. She soon came after 5 minutes and was surprised that I was there this early. We ordered some food and drinks and talked about how we were and what to do during practice in order to not get in anymore fights. We came to the conclusion that she'll try to talk to him about other things and not about what happened in the incident.
    I walked her to her dorm and said goodbye. While going back to my dorm, I felt like someone was stalking me, but I brushed it off. The next morning, I was called to the company. They showed me an article that showed mine and Tzuyus face and said to explain what's going on in that picture. I said we were just having dinner. They screamed at me and said that I was stupid to have dinner with her when my career was almost at its peak n hers just started. We lost a LOT of money cause the fan girls were outraged and were started boycotting bts.
    We got a call from JYPE telling us to say that they are just friends that we're having a midnight snack and were waiting for their other friends to come. They agreed and things began to calm down but, I forgot about how hurt Tzuyu must have been since my fans were attacking her nonstop. I went to text her and she said she was fine, phew! I was worried that she was gonna cry with all these people giving her death threats and telling her to leave the group. Apparently, she didn't know what was going on since her company handled everything and didn't let her check social media.