Chapter four

Sophie tried to sleep that night, but her friends faces haunted her dreams. She kept remembering Keefes look of grief and regret. She tried not to cry, but it all came out. She was sobbing in her bed, when Ruby came in. His expression softened when he saw her tears. "Lady Gisela wants to talk." She got up, dried her tears, and followed obidiently. She sat in a very comfortable chair across from Keefe's mom. "Hello miss foster." She said in a really creepy voice. "Have you noticed we have been getting a lot of new recruits, and we need someone to train them. That job will fall to you, along with regularly going on missions. We will also be giving you a better room. You will be treated well, IF you do as I say. Deal?" I glared at her. One mission was enough. Now she wanted me to train her recruits AND go on other missions? I was barely holding up from one. I spit on the ground in front of her. She looked at me angrily. "Do I need to remind you that we have your sister? You will do as I say, or she dies. Choose." I nodded my head reluctantly. I would get Amy out somehow. I couldn't stay here forever.
---- Time skip----

One month later, I was still trying to find out a plan on how to escape. Tonight was another mission. We would be planting and setting off bombes in Atlantis, while I would make a scene. It wasn't to hurt anyone, just to cause chaos. I put on my black cloak. After taking all my weapons, we left. It was about five-ish, and there were a lot of people. I set the bombs. Once they went off, and everyone was screaming, I came out from my hiding spot. "None of you are safe! The never seen will win! You can't stop us, no one can!" After my appearance, I heard whispers of is that Sophie foster?  Yeah, it is!  Once we left, I started to think about my friends, locked away in a never seen dungeon. They must be so scared. I put it out of my mind, because I knew it would only cause further pain. I could tell I had changed. I was different. I was lethal. There was no longer any light in my eyes, and I enjoyed sparring, and battles. The old Sophie was gone. She was never coming back.

I'm not a good writer, but I've really enjoyed writing those so I hope you like it!