Chapter Seven

Keefe POV

I woke up to a pounding in my head. At first I didn't know what had happened, but eventually it all came back. I looked around to see all my friends. The only person that was missing was Sophie.

Sophie POV

I had an idea how to find the necverseen. It may not work though. I'm going to go find the base they imprisoned me in. I was able to get out from time to time and ( due to my photographic memory ) had memorized where it was. They might have moved, but its worth a try.  I jumped off a cliff and teleported there, hoping no one would spot me. There was a neverseen member, a girl, standing outside. I snuck behind her, and with one strike, she crumpled or the ground. I took the cloak and weapons as camoflauge.  As soon as I got inside, the alarm went off. Never seen members were running around in a hurry to prepare for a battle. I blended right in. I pushed the hood back, and everyone gasped. Taking out two daggers, I walk towards a group of people. I slashed, stabbed, kicked, and eventually there was only a couple left. I inflicted on them, and searched their memories. There was four  bases in the forbidden cities, and one in loamnore. Having gotten the information, I left them to spread the word.

Sry, short chapter. Please comment!