Chapter 11

"Y/n! Y/n you need to wake up now!" I heard someone hiss quietly as they shook me gently.

I rubbed my eyes, half asleep, and look at the panicked face of none other than Jimin. His hand was rested on my stomach where he was shaking me and his eyes were wide in fear.

"What is it?" I grumbled, still tired.

"We need to go, NOW." He didn't give me a chance to reply as he yanked me off of the couch and grabbed my bag, throwing it over his shoulder next to his own. He took my hand and pulled me downstairs to where Taehyung was staring out the window, knife in hand.

Taehyung glanced at me for a moment before focusing back on whatever was outside. I shuddered at the thought at what could be there to make them act like this.

"Jimin, take Y/n and get the hell out of here. Take her as far away as you can." Taehyung demanded, clenching his teeth.

"What's going on?" I questioned, not liking the terror in their demeanor at all.

Instead of answering, Taehyung rushed to the door and pushed up against it as something pounded from the other side. He grunted as he continued to press as hard as he could and shut his eyes tight.

"Go!" He snapped.

Jimin quickly pulled me to the back door, glancing back at Tae every now and then. He quickly poked his head outside to get a good look before turning back to me.

"Listen to me, Y/n. I need you to hop on my back, but keep a knife in your hand. You must NOT let them touch you. The cure hasn't completely finished saving you, so you're more vulnerable than ever."

I blinked rapidly, completely confused as to what was going on.

"What cure? You have a cure? Jimin, what on earth is out there after us?"

He didn't reply, glaring out the window. I turned my head to look but he quickly grabbed my face, forcing me to look at him. His eyes were gentle as he gazed at me, a small but clearly fake smile on his face.

"Don't look at them, only focus on me. Pretend like your life is on the line if you see them. Keep your eyes on me and don't remove them for a second."

I gulped and nodded. At this point, terror was pulsing through my veins so all I could do was follow what he said.

He bent down in front of me and I jumped on his back, gently gripping his shoulders.

"You're gonna have to grip with one hand because you need to have a knife in the other." He slapped my leg lightly. "I won't be able to hold you because I need to fend them off, so use your legs to stay on me."

I grabbed a knife from my belt and tighten the grip of my legs wrapped around his waist.

"Let's go."

He threw the door open and I kept my gaze on the back of his head. There were people around us, and Jimin was shooting at them every five seconds. Some came at us from the side so I reached out my arm to stab them, my focus on Jimin's head not wavering in the slightest.

The path was getting clearer and hope filled my body.

Were were gonna make it.

But then, I was yanked off of Jimin's back and a bulky arm secured my own to my side, keeping me from moving. Jimin halted and turned back, completely furious. He shot the remaining Night crawlers and glared at the person holding me back.

"Jeon Jungkook." He snarled, hate filling his features.

"Hello again, Park Jimin. Miss me?" The person with said name chuckled from behind me.