Chapter 25

"Alright, as much as your confessions were cute yet equally disgusting, we have work to do." A voice that I immediately matched as Jungkook's piped up, gaining the attention of Jimin and I.

We turned to find him grinning smugly with his arms crossed, which he uncrossed a few moments later to run a hand through his dark locks. I rolled my eyes at him jokingly, the adrenaline from my moment with Jimin still lingering deep within my core and fueling my good mood.

"Okay you idiot, we'll be down soon. Go flirt with Jennie or something." I dismissed him with a wave, laughing quietly to Jimin as I caught a glimpse of Jungkook's disgusted expression.

"I'll go down, but that sentence made me want to avoid her entirely." He replied, scrunching up his nose to emphasize his disliking towards my teasing suggestion.

"Stop being so dramatic you big lug. Perhaps you should go eat some carrots to rid you of that cocky attitude." I sighed, causing Jimin to burst into laughter.

"You're one to talk." Jungkook glared and turned to walk back inside. "Carrots? Why does she want me to eat carrots of all things?" He muttered to himself as he walked further away, making me smile.

Jimin chuckled and shook his head at me, clearly understanding my carrot joke.

"The poor boy doesn't realize just how much he resembles a bunny. It's quite funny to be honest. We'll have to bring it up more often." He suggested with an enthusiastic shrug, a bright smile on his face.

"We might just have to. The look of confusion on his face is something that could lighten my mood no matter how bad it is." I agreed, stretching my arms out with a satisfied sigh.

Jimin bent down to collect the blanket and pillows from our early morning adventure, and I quickly joined to help with the melted candles.

"Such a good little helper I have." He teased, giving me a quick kiss on my cheek.

I groaned, not enjoying that statement. "Jimin, I'm not a little kid."

He hummed in response, still picking up the blanket to fold it back into its proper shape. "Is that so?"

I scoffed. "Doesn't that make you a pedophile since you're apparently dating a little girl?"

He paused for a moment to take in what I  said, a smile forming on his face after a few seconds of silence.

"Guess so."

"Jimin!" I gasped, slapping his back to scold him. He groaned in pain at my harrassment, glaring up at me for a moment of dissatisfaction.

"That was rude baby, maybe you'll have to be punished later." He smirked as I fell silent, my face heating up at his words.

"Not funny you pervert." I mumbled, still flushed from his inappropriate comment.

He chuckled at my embarrassment and  stood up to face me with a cheeky grin on display. I glared at him, letting him know that I will not tolerate his idiodic behavior.

"You're no fun, Angel. We both know that your little dirty mind imagined what it would be like if my body was pressed over yours." He smirked, knowing that he made me extremely flustered and PO'ed.

"Asshole." I growled, hating the fact that we was partially correct.

He frowned at me, but I didn't miss the curve of his lips when he saw how red my face was because of his stupid comments.

"Are all your pet names just flat out insults? Here I am giving you cute names like 'Angel' and 'Baby', but all you ever call me is 'Jimin' and 'Stupid'." He pouted innocently, but his eyes gave away his mischievous intentions.