Chapter 1

It was another normal day for Bakugo. Atleast, that's what he thought. First, he woke up with a letter from his mom. That is something that he doesn't see everyday. "What does the old hag want now?" Bakugo thought to himself. The letter was some news:

"Dear Katsuki:

It's been a long time since I wrote you a letter. I know that we have phones and everything, but I wanted to write this on a letter. Me and your father are gonna be away from the city this weekend, and we wanted you to take care of the house. I know you're gonna be pissed, but me and your father need a break.

Love, Mom"

"Away for the weekend, huh... I guess I'll have the house for myself" He thought to himself with a smile. No parents bothering him. Just him. After he read the letter, he started to get ready for school, and walked to U.A. He saw Deku on the classroom's door, talking with Kirishima and Denki. They were laughing really loud, and that bothered Bakugo. Seeing Deku always happy and talking was really annoying for him: -Out of my way, extras!- He yelled. Deku moved away, same with Kirishima and Kaminari. He entered the classroom and went to his desk. Then the others entered and went to their seats. Then Aizawa entered the classroom and did a role-call. Surprisingly, Todoroki wasn't in class, and Aizawa said that he felt sick and couldn't come. -Aizawa-sensei, what does Todoroki-kun have?- asked Momo. -He has a fever. So he went to Recovery girl, and she said that he should stay in his dorm, and then she told me.-said Aizawa.

During recess, Bakugo stayed in the class with Aizawa's permission. He felt like being alone. But before he could start listening to music, Tsu came in. -Why are you here, frog-face?- asked Bakugo.-Grab Todoroki's books and notebooks to pass him the homework, Bakugo, kero.- she responded- Isn't it obvious?-. It was, but he ignored that last part becaused he was not in a mood to fight anyone. When Tsu left, he grabbed his MP3 and started to listen to his favourite band (not saying what band is because I have no idea). He's more calm when he listens to music, like it was a paradise. He felt like he was underwater and could move like a fish... no... a shark looking for his prey. He was lost in his thoughts when he was disrupted by an alarm, and not any alarm,"the" alarm. -Villains?!- he said- Are they here for me again? Because I'm gonna kick their ass!- he concluded.

Everyone in class 1-A was aware of the villain alarm, that's why they were on their hero suits. Aizawa explained the situation: -Apparently the villain was able to trick the security, so please proceed with caution and be very carefull. We do not know their quirk.-. The started patroling the school in groups. Bakugo's group was him, Denki and Sero. They were looking for the villain at the top floors, when Bakugo heard something coming from the rooftop. He went by himself there (something you should never do if you have watched horror movies), and saw the villain. The villain was wearing a black jacket with a red tie, and black short. She (it was a girl) wore a black mask with white teeth, and had dirty blonde hair. -Looks like you found me, Katsuki Bakugo-she started-I should properly introduce myself. I'm Blood Diamond, and I came here for fun.-.-For fun?! Do you want me to blow your face?!- He yelled. -That's not very nice, Bakugo. But if you think I'd let an asshole like you who only cares in winning and himself, then try me.-she said. That made him angry. No one ever called him asshole, because they were afraid to make him explode. He run to the girl and started to fight her. Meanwhile, Denki and Sero heard yelling from the rooftop, and headed that way. They knew it was Bakugo, because he separated from them to go on his own. When they arrived at the rooftop, they distracted Bakugo. Bad move. Blood Diamond hit him with her quirk during that moment, and left him unconscious. Denki tried to electrocute her, but missed.-Bye bye~! Have fun with him, because this should give him a taste of his own medicine!- said Blood Diamond before she disappeared in a black and purple mist.-Dammit! She got away!-exclaimed Denki.-That doesn't matter right now Denki, we have to bring Bakugo to Aizawa-sensei inmediatley-said Sero-She said "have fun" and "taste of his own medicine". What did she meant by that?-mumbled to himself. Before exiting the rooftop, Denki found a note that left him with more doubts.

Bakugo woke up at the infirmary. It was night time and the moon was glowing as usual. But his body was burning. His throat was dry. And he couldn't talk properly. Recovery girl saw that he was awake, and brought him some water. He drank it really fast, but he still felt pain. He tried to get up and walk, but he only fell down.-Bakugo, please don't force yourself.-said Recovery girl.-I still don't know the quirk that hit you, so I'm not- she was interrupted by the fact that his body was changing.