Chapter 2

When the sun started to rise, Bakugo woke again. His body wasn't burning anymore, his throat wasn't dry and and he could talk. Recovery went to check on him, but was shocked when she saw him.-What, do I have something on my face?- he asked, without realizing his voice change. Recovery girl passed him a mirror and he saw why she was shocked. He couldn't believe what he was seeing.

 He couldn't believe what he was seeing

(Imagine she's in hospital clothes)

Aizawa was walking to class when he heard a really loud explosion coming from the infirmary. He run that way only to find a female Bakugo covering her body in embarrassement. Aizawa was also shocked when he saw Bakugo like this, but tried to act normal. Bakugo, on the other hand, felt like the whole world was laughing at him. Or her.-Recovery girl, is this the result of the villain's quirk?-asked Aizawa.-Yes. Bakugo's body started to turn at midnight, but I put hi-her in bed, because she couldn't stand.-answered Recovery girl-. Aizawa started to walk to Bakugo, but she was really embarrassed, so she walked backwards. Aizawa calmed her down, and then she started to remember what happened yesterday.-I heard a noise in the rooftop, and then I saw the villain. It was a girl, she said her name was Blood Diamond. We started to fight, but I got distracted by the fact that Denki and Sero came in, and then she hit me and left me unconscious. If I didn't got distracted maybe I could've defeated her-. said pissed of. Aizawa was about to say something when a familiar voice entered the infirmary:
-Young Bakugo! Are you ok?!-said All Might. He was informed last night about the villain attack. When he saw Bakugo, he was speechless. This only made Bakugo more embarrassed, and decided to make an explosion to warn them, but Aizawa saw her intentions and erased her quirk before she could do anything. That's when they realised:-Bakugo, your hand...! said Aizawa. That made her look at it. Her hand was bleeding because of the explosion, and she didn't realise until now. Recovery hurried to heal it.-It probably got damaged because this body isn't used to your quirk. Since your quirk it's not used to this body, your gonna have to train it until you can use 100% of your quirk.-said Recovery girl.-Any questions, Bakugo?- added. He had one that was bugging him.-How am I gonna attend school?- she asked-I only have the boy's uniform...-.-Let's ask Yaoyorozu. She can create a uniform for you.-said Aizawa.-I'll get her.- and said that he walked to his class.

Before Aizawa heard the explosion, everyone in class 1-A was talking, mainly to Todoroki, because he recovered from the fever.-You missed a lot Todoroki-kun.-said Tsu-I brought you the homework while you were sleeping, did you do it?-.-Yes, thanks for bringing it. Also, where is Bakugo? He hasn't come to class.-he said. Uraraka responded kinda worried: You don't know? A villain hit him with his quirk yesterday, and he's in the infirmary. We still haven't been able to visit him.-. -I hope that he recovers soon.-thought Todoroki.-I wonder what quirk hit him-he said. Before Uraraka could say something, Aizawa came in:-Yaoyorozu, I need you to come with me-he said. She stood up when she heard her name, and followed Aizawa.

Momo was surprised when she saw Bakugo, and of course Bakugo was still covered, but with a blanket now, and her hand was bandaged. Aizawa explained why he needed Yaoyorozu: she needs to create a girl uniform for Bakugo, so she could attend class. Momo understood at once and inmediatly created the uniform. She also gave Bakugo something else, just incase:-If you don't wear this, your chest will move a lot, so I recommend you wear this.- whispered to her.All Might and Aizawa had to stay out of the room while Bakugo was changing, and Momo helped her. When they finished with the girl uniform, they went out of the infirmary, and started to walk into class with Aizawa, because All Might had other things to do. They arrived at the classroom door, and Momo entered, not before promising Bakugo to not tell anybody until she entered. Aizawa told Bakugo to wait here while he explained the situation:-As you all know, Bakugo got hit by an unknown quirk. Well, we just recently found out what the quirk was, and let's say that it changed him a little... You can come in now.-he ordered Bakugo came in and everyone was shocked.

Just a quick reminder:

This is my AU (Alternative Universe), so my AU, my rules. And I'll lend you guys a profile of Blood Diamond. I'll give a quick reminder, the picture is made with Gacha Life, because I draw super bad.