Chapter 8

Todoroki's POV
I opened my eyes, as I still felt sick. Definetly the fever was a little bit better, but still remained. But somehow my body was... heavier. I turned around and saw something I think that I'll never see again: Bakugo was hugging me in my sleep. I inmediatly blushed a lot, because this is something you don't see everyday. I tried to get up, but I couldn't move because of her (she hugs like a bear). I'm surprised she hasn't even caught the fever during the night. She probably knows how to deal with it or something like that. Then the alarm went off. She woke up:-Mornin'! How are you feeling?-she asked.-I'm a little better.-I answered. She took the thermometer and did the same as yesterday. It said: "38.4", so I wasn't completely healed.

3º person's POV
-It looks like you're not completely healed-said Bakugo-I'll text Aizawa. He'll understand.-she added as she pulled her phone and send the text. Aizawa inmediatly replied with a thumbs up. She put away her phone:-I'm going to make something. Stay here, ok?-said Bakugo. Todoroki nodded his head and Bakugo left the room. While she left, Todoroki looked around the room. It wasn't as bad as he thought it would be. In a shelf he saw a Nendoroid of him next to another Nendoroid of Bakugo, which made him smile. He never thought of Bakugo having that.

Bakugo's POV
I was in the kitchen cooking some soup for Icy-Hot. My phone made a sound, and I knew that someone texted me. It was one of my old "friends":
Hey Bakubro! Wanna go to the arcade this evening? We barely have time to hangout!
Sorry, I'm busy taking care of one of my classmates. Plus, go fuck yourselves. I don't wanna hangout with you guys.
I responded like that, and blocked both of them of my contacts. After that, I continued cooking the soup. Good thing no-one's here. I finished the soup and went to my room again. He was reading one of my books:-You have really strange taste in books.-he said. I put the plate in the table, and helped him up. He started to eat the soup:-It's really good Bakugo-chan!-he said smiling. I started to blush, as I inmediatly answered:-Of course it's good. Were you thinking that I didn't know how to cook?!-.-No, not that. It's just that your cooking is delicious!-he said, making me go all red. I was starting to fall asleep, and then I fell on the futon.

Todoroki's POV
-Huh?! Bakugo?!-I said worried. She fell on the futon, and I quickly checked if she had a fever. Fortunately, she didn't have one. 'Did she get any sleep?' I thought, checking if she had eyebags. She had some eyebags, but they weren't that marked, so I didn't see them at first. I put Bakugo on the bed, and after I finished the soup, I checked how she was. She was in need of sleep. I left the room to put the dishes in the sink, and returned. She was sleeping when I entered again. She looked really peacefull. 'Maybe it's because of the training sessions she does at night... and she says that I'm overworking myself... But she yelled that she couldn't control her quirk because of the body she has now' I thought while I looked at her. She was really sleepy, as I saw a little bit of drool come out. I took another one of her books and started to read while she was on my shoulder. This time it was a "mystery" one, about a girl who solves the most paranormal cases the police has ever seen. Bakugo does have a weird taste in books. I prefer other types. I was finishing it when she started to wake up. She looked at me with a big blush, and backed away inmediately. I tried to get close to her, but she pushed me away, probably because of her instinct.-Icy-Hot, what the hell!-she yelled quietly. I stopped and looked at her:-You fell asleep, and I just put you on my shoulder, is that bad?-I asked.-I know I fell asleep, but why did you put my on your shoulder?!-.-You moved yourself-.-I don't think I did!-.-Well, you did-. She looked at me embarrassed. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her closer to me, catching her by surprise. She somehow didn't even resist, which surprised me a little. We were like this when someone knocked on the door. Bakugo went to see who it was, and it turned out to be Aizawa.-How's Todoroki?-he asked. Bakugo went to check my temperature: "36.4º".-It's 36.4. I think he can go to school tomorrow.-said Bakugo. Aizawa nodded his head. He brought their books to do the homework, and when he left the homework, Bakugo went to her desk and started it, while I did it in the bed. When she finished it, she helped me with it, and then she went to sleep in the futon.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is so fricking long. I need something to eat. Well, hope you enjoyed this chapter of Bakugo taking care of Todoroki, and the ship is starting to sail :3! XD Go beyond and Plus Ultra!!