Chapter 11

Bakugo's POV
Days passed, and today was my last day of being a girl."I can't wait to be a guy again. Though, being a girl wasn't that bad..."I thought as I streched my arms. I had lots of fun with my classmates, specially Icy-Hot. Today was Sunday, so I just wanted to chill in my room playing video games, listening to music or reading. Suddenly someone knocked on my door. I opened it and saw ponytail.-Huh? Something wrong ponytail?-I asked her. She was angry.-YOU is what is wrong.-she said. She had a knife in a hand.-W-Wait! What the fuck are you talking about?!-I asked confused.-You took Todoroki away from me. I can't believe he would like a villain like you.-she said as she pushed me to the floor. I used an explosion on her to get her off of me and I ran away from her. I made it to the common room, where Icy-Hot was, but I didn't know. I was exhausted as I gasped for air, and ponytail catched up to me pinned me to the ground. She was trying to kill me. Luckily for me, Icy-Hot froze her in time.-Are you ok Bakugo?-he asked me. I nodded my head as I got up and moved away from her.-Yaoyorozu. What is the meaning of what you were doing?-he asked her, still calm. She looked at him.-T-Todoroki-kun! I-I was-she stuttered, trying to explain why she would attack me out of nowhere. She had no explanation for what she tried to do."I can't believe ponytail was about to kill me because of her crush."I thought as Icy-Hot texted Aizawa. Aizawa arrived at the dorms to find a frozen ponytail with a knife. She suspended her for a week and took her to the principal. I sighed as I was about to go back to my room, when Icy-Hot stopped me. He lead me into his room. He gently pushed me to his bed. I pulled him to me as we started to laugh. He kissed me and then he tried to go for my neck, but I tickled him. He couldn't hold it, and then he fell to the bed laughing. I then was above him, but he grabbed my waist. "Crap! He grabbed my waist! He knows that's my weak point!"I thought as he kissed me again. He pulled me to him and then he kissed my neck. A moan escaped from my mouth. I started to feel tired. Before I blacked out, a glow covered me.

Todoroki's POV
I saw as Bakugo's body started to glow as she fell asleep. The glow covered her, and stopped when she was a boy again. I kissed his forehead and put him in my bed."I guess girl Bakugo is gone... But I had fun with her."I thought as I smiled due to the memories.-Nhg...-Bakugo said as he started to wake up.-Ah? What...-he started. He looked at himself, and saw that he wasn't a girl anymore.-I'm a boy again...-he said. I lifted his chin, and kissed him. He let out a small moan that was music to my ears. I hugged his waist as I used my tongue.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aaaand I'm ending it there! Sorry, but my stuff is for teenagers, so I can't do seual content. -3-. Anyways, this was my first book ever, and the second I completed, so I hope you enjoyed it, fellow TodoBaku shippers, or multishippers. Go Beyond! Plus Ultra!