Chapter 9

Bakugo's POV
I woke up on the futon and started to get ready for school. I still had an hour and a half, but meh, who cares? After I finished, I went to wake up Todoroki. He woke up after I shaked him up a lot.-Bakugo-chan, stop shaking me, you're making me dizzy.-he said.-Morning, Half and Half. Wake up and get ready for school.-I said. He went to get his uniform at his room, and while he did that, I was changing my bandages and puting my hairpin. I waited for him and went to school.-What are they going to think when they see us enter at the same time?-he asked.-We'll say that we just bumped into eachother. Easy lie.-I said. We both entered the classroom like nothing happened and went to our seats.-Morning, Bakugo-chan! How are you?-said Mina smiling.-I'm ok Mina, thanks for asking.-I said. I could feel someone stare at me, but I ignored who it was. Aizawa came in.-So, today we have quirk training. Get on your P.E. uniforms.-he said tired. I went to the girls changing room.-Bakugo-chan, you sure are quick changing uniforms!-said the invisible girl.-The uniform looks good on you!-said round-face.-Thanks round-face.-I said.

We met with Aizawa

We met with Aizawa.-You will go in there to train your quirks.-He said as he pointed the forest. I grabbed a water bottle and went really deep inside. I wanted to do it alone. I made medium range explosions. I didn't want to be too reckless.-Hello there Bakugo~.-said a voice. I looked everywhere and saw Blood Diamond again.-What do you want?-I asked.-I know you can't use your quirk very well, so don't try.-she said smirking-A week has passed, huh?-she added looking at the sky. I sat on the floor with her.-So, how's it been going with you and Todoroki?-she asked, making me go red.-That's none of your concern right now!-I said. She laughed-I could've become an ilegal hero...-she started, making me look at her-but after an accident, I started to hate them. I got in a coma before my brother took U.A's entrance exam. I woke up months later.-she explained. I felt bad for her.-Heroes risk their lives everyday. Citizens can get caught up in accidents too, but heroes never mean it.-I said to myself. She heard me, but she didn't say anything.-I guess you're right...-she said as she vanished and I continued training.-Bakugo.-said someone. I turned around to see Icy-Hot.-What is it Icy-Hot?-I asked him. Before he could ask anything, a mist started to surround us.-What the?!-I said confused. It started to make me and Icy-Hot get closer. When we looked at eachother, it pushed us and made us kiss.-Hmph!-I said. Icy-Hot was also surprised, but he closed his eyes as he seemed to... enjoy it? I don't know what reason made me, but I also closed my eyes. The mist then dissapeared. I broke the kiss as I felt my face really red.-N-never mention this to anyone, or I'll kill you.-I told him. He nodded his head as we started to walk back.-Bakugo-.-What?-.-I love you.-he said as he kissed me. It took me by surprise, but for some reason I... also loved him.-I love you too... Todoroki.-I said after he broke the kiss. He smiled as we walked back.-There you two are.-said Aizawa tired.-Sorry, she went really deep in the forest.-said Icy-Hot. Aizawa looked at me and he understood why.
After school, I went to my room and did my homework. After that. I put on my training outfit and went outside to train with my explosions. They were getting bigger. "Atleast I'm improving." I thought as she sat under a tree. "Just another week and this will be done..."I thought.