Chapter 3

When everyone saw Bakugo, they were speechless. Denki, Sero and Mineta had a nosebleed, Deku and Kirishima couldn't talk, Iida and Uraraka had their mouths open wide and some people fell off their chairs. They didn't see this coming. Meanwhile at the back of the class, Todoroki was covering his face because of how red he was, not the only one, but he still felt weird. Aizawa continued talking:-We don't know how long Bakugo will be like this, so I expect that you behave well with hi-her.-he said. Then Denki looked at Sero,he nod his head and Denki raised his hand:-Sensei, when we were carrying Bakugo, I found a note that said "2 weeks". It may be how long until the effect dissapears-said Denki. Aizawa looked at him-Why didn't you told me before?!-he asked a little bit angry.-We thought that we should wait until we know what that villain did to Bakugo.-answered Sero-I'm sorry that we didn't told you before sensei-.

After class, Mina walked up to Bakugo with fear:-H-hey Bakugo-chan, d-do you wanna eat with us today?-she asked. Bakugo turned around with a surprised face:-Bakugo-chan?!-she asked. Mina nod her head:- S-since your a girl, I thought of c-calling you Bakugo-chan until the effect dissapears.-she said scared. Bakugo sighed and grabbed her lunch and Mina-Come on Raccoon eyes, we don't have much time until lunch ends- she said tired- so move your butt.-.-Wait, for real Bakugo-chan?!-she asked surprised-I thought that you would blow my face!-.-Wish I could, but I'm not getting in trouble for that.-said Bakugo-Not like I can use my quirk-mumbleded so Mina couldn't hear her. They went to the cafeteria where the Baku-squad was (Kirishima and Denki).-Oh! Hey Mina!-said Kirishima-You actually managed to bring Bakugo!-.-Yeah, she agreed to it. I didn't drag her for once.-said Mina. They sat and opened their lunch boxs. -Woah Bakugo! You have curry?!-said Denki. -Duh, I made it myself. It's easy.-responded Bakugo while the others looked at her -Not my fault, the old hag made me learn how to cook-. Todoroki was passing by with Midoriya when they saw them. He saw Denki too close to Bakugo, but she didn't notice. He ignored it, but somehow it hurt.

Bakugo was on her dorm putting the training outfit on. After all, she needed to improve her quirk until she could use atleast 75%. Plus, Aizawa said that today she should start to practise her quirk. While going to the backyard, she bump into Todoroki.-Agh! Watch where your going, Icy-hot bastard!-she said angry after she helped him up.-Your lucky I need to do something else, or else I would've kicked your ass.-she added before she walked away from him. Todoroki didn't say anything, and left to his room, wondering what was so important to do at night.
Meanwhile, Bakugo arrived at the backyard. It was quiet and peacefull, a harmony that could break in any moment. She put earphones and put something peaceful while she started to run around the backyard for a while. When she was tired, she sat on the floor and drank some water. She wanted to make sure no-one would wake up while she was out there, training her quirk because her body wasn't trained enough to use it without hurting her hands. When everyone went to sleep, (she made sure) she started to use really quiet and little explosions to start her practise. Unfortunately, Todoroki was passing by, and saw her train. In one moment, she made a bigger explosion that hurt her hands, leaving her with scars on them.-Shit! that was reckless!-she said, and looked around making sure no-one saw that.-Why did it have to be me?! I could've just ignored the sound or just called tape dude and pikachu! But no! I had to investigate by my own, and now I'm a girl who can't control her quirk!-she added angry. She sat on the ground and slowly started to fall asleep. She couldn't stay awake anymore, it was 2:00 a.m. Todoroki heard everything, and when she fell asleep, he carried her to her room.

The alarm clock woke Bakugo up. She had a rough night. "Ngh... So tired... Good thing today's Saturday and there's no class..."she thought"Wait... didn't I fell asleep on the backyard? Did someone... carry me to my room?!".

Bakugo-chan?! (Finished ✔️)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें