Chapter III

"I want you to join me." Jonathan walked over to her. "Join you? What do you mean?" (Y/n) had a confused look on her face as she looked at him.

    "Join me, Mr. Tetch, and Jerome Valeska." Jonathan said. (Y/n) raised an eyebrow. "Jerome Valeska? The psychotic murderer?" She asked. Jonathan nodded. "You're kidding, right?" Her face went back to the confused expression. "I'm being serious, (y/n)." He looked at her with a straight face.
"Ok, uhh even if I did, why?" She raised an eyebrow as Jonathan shrugged. "You're smart, you're fearless... sadly... and you would make a great addition." He mumbled the 'sadly'. (Y/n) shook her head. "There is no way I could do that. Now, I have somewhere to be." She started to walk away. Jonathan grabbed her arm and looked at her. "Please? Just a day. See how it is?" He had a hopeful look in his eyes. She turned around and crossed her arms. "One day. That's all." She sighed. He nodded as Jervis walked back in the room. "Are you ready to go, Mr. Crane?" Jervis asked him. Jonathan looked at (Y/n) and the back at Jervis. "Yes. We are." He said as he put his mask back on and grabbed his scythe. (Y/n) took off her lab coat and hung it up before walking out of the room with the two.

    As they walked out of Wayne Industries, (Y/n) questioned what she was doing. More specifically, why she was doing it. She obviously cared about Jonathan. They are best friends after all. Jervis and Jonathan hopped inside a truck. (Y/n) got in shortly after. "Where are we going exactly?" She asked as she leaned forward. "Oswald Cobblepot's place. We are working together." Jervis replied, turning his head toward her. She nodded and leaned back. She heard that they were working together.

    Once they arrived, they all got out of the truck. Jonathan grabbed the gas while Jervis and (Y/n) walked beside him. (Y/n) wondered what it would be like. They walked through the doors and almost instantly, Jerome walked up to them. "Finally you're back! I thought you guys were going to be there forever!" Jerome laughed as he spoke. He pointed at (Y/n). "Who's that?" He asked, looking at the other two. "This is Ms. (L/n). A friend of mine. She is a scientist." Jonathan explained. Jerome nodded and walked over to her. "Heya-" he was cut off by her. "So what exactly do we do here?" She asked, looking at Jerome. "Rude... Anyways! Bag-Head, since you know her, you show her around and do whatever people do for new people" Jerome walked away after speaking.

      After Jonathan showed her around and told her what they do there, they walked over to the main area. "I think I'm going to like it here.." (y/n) said as she looked at jonathan.

———————————————————————————
(A/n): Sorry this one is short, I was running out of ideas. I'll make the next one a longer chapter though!