...

He's the life of the party. He's full of personality. He's a daredevil ruled by anarchy.

Alfie O'neal is the epitome of a fucking good time.

At least... he used to be.

In his second year as the star quarterback in University of Florida, something happened – an incident that pushed him to leave everything behind and start a new life up north, in Harvard.

He made friends. He discovered his purpose. He even found love.

But then again, happiness is only temporary.

Behind his wicked grins and fun-loving charm, there are demons still haunting him. Until eventually, the worst demon came to life and started taunting him.

He used to escape from his problems before. But he was done running away.

He's going to face this fucker head on.

Even if it cost him his life.

_____________

WARNING: This book will include strong themes such as violence, depression, substance abuse, revenge, slightly sexual, and a whooole lot of swearing. I kept it on the down low, but some chapters will definitely feature the aforementioned themes.

I will also put up 'trigger warnings' on some chapters. It heavily affected me when I was writing it. I strongly advise that you please proceed with caution on those chapters.

But fear not! Cruel Me is proof that dark themes can be balanced with light and fun vibes, too. :)

This story will take place in 2020, which is 4 years after Savage Me. To avoid confusion, this is the timeline of the MV series:

Cruel Me - 2015
Savage Me - 2016
Tainted Me - 2020/21