Chapter 9: Best Part (present)

WARNING: A mild steamy make-out session ahead. You can skip the first half if you want, or you can just skim through it. Whichever the case, the second half starts at the paragraph with the words 'Arisa jumped off of me...'. Happy reading!

_____________

PRESENT

I wished time would goddamn stop.

I pushed her back against the couch as I assaulted her lips. She kissed me back, both of us fighting for dominance. My hands gripped her waist, while she raked my hair.

Holy fuck, don't wake me up from this.

My lips kissed their way down to her jaw, wandering to her neck. My hands traveled up until they were under her breasts, my thumb stroked her through the clothing. I wanted to rip off her fucking bra.

"Quit teasing me," she breathed out.

I chuckled, pulling away for a quick second to take off my sweatshirt. When I threw it away, I reached for the remote and turned off the porn.

I only wanted to hear Arisa's moans.

She was so clean and fresh, while I was still sweaty from my run. But I didn't give a shit. I pulled her up to a sitting position and grabbed her legs so she could straddle me.

For a moment, I just fucking stared at her.

"I win," she said, grinning.

"You win." I reached up and placed a strand of her hair behind her ear, then my hand wrapped around the back of her neck. "You fucking win," I added in a whisper, before pulling her face towards mine and kissing the hell out of her.

Felt like a win-win situation to me, though.

My other hand made its way up on her sides, my fingers brushing against a nipple through the fabric. Her breathing hitched. But when I pinched it gently, it made her moan into me – her body relaxing and grinding on me.

Fuck, she was so warm and soft. She kissed me harder, and I felt her tongue darting out to tease me. Tease me, huh?

My hand on her neck wandered downwards, softly brushing my fingers against her skin along the way – between her breasts... down her stomach... below her abdomen... and when it reached its destination, I stroked her between her legs ever so lightly, making her tremble against me.

I fucking loved the feel of that.

Feeling her soaked down there, I couldn't help but groan. God, I wanted to set aside her panties so goddamn bad. When I flicked a finger and she gasped, I took the chance and touched her tongue with mine.

I could do this heavenly shit forever.

"Alfie," she whispered, as I kissed down her neck and started sucking hard.

She gave me shit for it last year when I gave her a hickey, but at least she didn't drink shitless again. Call me an asshole, but I didn't like the idea of her getting plastered like that and making a pass on some horny dickhead. I wouldn't know what I'd do if anyone took advantage of her.

When Arisa realized what I was doing, though, she immediately grabbed my hair and pulled my face away.

"Ow, babe."

"Don't you dare."

I flashed her a wicked grin. "Too late."

She frowned and squished my face with her hands. "Ugh, do you know that it's still too hot to wear a scarf or a turtleneck?"