Chapter 21: Lay You Down

Fuck, she was beautiful.

I liked my shirt on her. She wasn't tiny, but it still ate her up. With her sleeping like this, nobody could tell she had a smart mouth. She looked too pure.

When she stirred, I kissed her cheek. A smile made its way to her lips, mirroring mine.

"Good morning," I whispered.

She covered her face and turned away from me.

"Why are you getting all shy on me?" I chuckled. Damn, she was cute. "Nothing even happened. I was a good boy."

She pulled the blanket up to her nose, before facing me. "Nothing happened because you were too sore to do anything."

I barked a laugh. "If I wanted something to happen, something will definitely fucking happen."

"So what stopped you?"

I leaned closer, and added, "I was just being the perfect gentleman."

"Sure you were."

I chuckled. "Why are you hiding your face?"

"I haven't brushed my teeth yet."

"Do I look like I give a shit?"

"Do I look like a savage?"

"Come on, I wanna make out."

"After I brush my teeth," she said firmly.

"God, you're such a girl," I muttered.

"Excuse me?" she scoffed. "It's proper hygiene."

"Fine." I sighed. "I already brushed mine when I went to the bathroom earlier. I'll go make us breakfast while you freshen up."

Without waiting for her reply, I kissed her forehead and got off the bed. But then I quickly turned back and jumped on her, nuzzling my face in her neck. She burst out laughing, and tried to push my face away. I grabbed her waist and tickled her. She squealed and squirmed under me.

"Stop!"

I only laughed.

"Alfred!"

Laughing, I released her and walked to my dresser. I grabbed an old football shirt and put it on. I felt her eyes following me, making me smirk.

When I glanced over my shoulder, I caught her staring. She was sitting up now, no longer covering her face. She didn't bother looking away.

"I know," I breathed out, nodding. "You're such a lucky girl to have this sexy specimen all yours."

"It's not luck if you offered it on a silver platter."

I laughed. "You have yet to eat it, though."

She grinned. "We'll get to that soon enough."

With that, she jumped off the bed and went to the bathroom. I shook my head in amusement as I headed downstairs to the kitchen.

I took care of the rice first, since it took the longest to cook. Next, I took out the bacon, butter, and a few eggs. While I defrosted the meat, I scrambled the eggs.

I melted the butter on the pan and cooked the bacon first. When that was done, I did the eggs.

"That smells good."

I glanced around and saw Arisa still in my shirt and boxers. Her bed hair was gone, her hair now up in a high bun. She looked all fresh and clean.

"Bacon always smells good," I said.