Chapter 7: Games (present)

PRESENT

Kill me now.

Why was I doing this shit to myself?

This little bet I had with Arisa had been going on for almost a week. Just a few more days, and I'd be preoccupied with football practice. I just gotta hold my shit together until then.

Oh, and did I mention that we were both wearing our underwear around the apartment now? Yeah, it started when I was drinking coffee one morning in my sweatpants not bothering with a shirt because I was in my own fucking home.

Arisa walked into the kitchen and stopped to stare at me. I almost forgot we had a bet going on when I caught the way she eyed my ripped body. Thank fuck I had to be toned for football. The way she looked at me that morning was worth all the shitty drills I had to go through.

Right the next day, she started wearing only a shirt and her fucking panties. I could see her goddamn nipples poking through the fabric. Naturally, I hid in my room for the next hour and got rid of my boner.

But I couldn't be the only one with a fucking hard-on, so I went without the sweatpants and started walking around in my briefs. Yeah, my plain black briefs that hugged around my huge dick.

And what did Arisa do?

She.

Fucking.

Started.

Walking.

Around.

In.

Her.

Fucking.

Lacy.

Undies.

I really almost gave in when I first caught the sight of her. I really almost fucking did. Good thing Oz called right that moment. Saved by the fucking bell.

Just a couple more days, Alfie.

Fuck, I needed a distraction – something that would get my mind and dick off of a certain smartass girl in the house.

Sighing, I grabbed my book on Criminal Law and got started on my reading. Nothing better than serial killers to murder my boner. It was about an hour later when my phone rang. I picked it up and saw Frisco was trying to facetime me.

"Hey, asshat," I greeted, grinning as I leaned back on my chair. "What's up?"

The curly-haired goof smiled at me. He was in his senior year in college, but he still looked like a newborn baby.

"Not much," he said. "Heard you went back to Cambridge."

"Yeah, got bored at home."

"Sorry I wasn't able to stay long. I—"

I shook my head. "Dude, don't apologize for having a life."

He sighed, scratching the side of his head. "I wish that trip to Cali's Point didn't fall through."

"I know, but it wouldn't be the same if we went without the big man."

The crew was supposed to go down to Cali's Point just like the old days. But then, Kurt got called in early for training with his new NFL team. He didn't even make it to Mount Valley.

"When do you think we'll be able to get together again?" Frisco asked, sounding sad.

Huh, guess I wasn't the only one coming to the realization that we were too busy with our own lives now.