2

Dear Lux,

I took some of the younglings to make their lightsabers. It was quite fun at first until we were acted by pirates. It made me see how even darker the world was, that these men would kill children just for money. I feel bad that the kids must go through that. The separatist showed up later, apparently they had beef with the pirates and wanted to kill them. Of course we had to help the men that tried to kill us.

Everyday my hope gets crushed even more. It gets harder to see the good. You were always so good at finding the light, I could really use some right now. Of course I will trust my Master he's basically my family. I never knew my family, I'm sorry the war took yours. I'm sure it's way harder to lose them, than to never know them.

I miss seeing your face.

I wonder if you miss mine.

I hope you maybe try to comm me, or something. I would love to hear your voice.

And Ho Hey maybe after the war we could get to together in Nambo, or something. Stay at a nice by the water, talk about everything. Maybe live there together if the Order would let me.

No that's stupid to think your a senator now, and I'm becoming a Jedi. It's still nice to think about it though. Again I will never send this, but it helps to cope to write it.

Your friend
Ahsoka Tano