A/N

PLEASE READ

A/N: Again sorry for the late update. I've be at the lake with my family, and some friend. Sadly I leave for Camp Counselor training, on Sunday for two weeks.

I will not have my phone so I will update as much as possibly and to make it up, I will publish a another book if y'all would want to read it. AND THANK YOU FOR 417 READS!!!! It means so much to me you have no idea.

I am going to put the book summary's in the bottom and please comment which one you would most likely maybe read.

And lastly PLEASE don't steal any of my ideas, or at least message me if you do.

My Untold Story: This is Star Wars fanfic with a crossover with earth our home planet itself.

The Galaxy knew not to make contact with earth, to make sure they knew not of their existence.

They didn't want earth to spread their sickness. Earth weren't no pirates, part of Hadons clan, but they still disgusted everyone.

Their ways of politics and selfishness. Worst of all... their depression.

It was a illness we did not have, nor want.So we kept them in the dark, letting their planet fall.

But as Jedi we couldn't let a species going to extinction knowing they could do some thing. The council came to the conclusion, that the would save one...

Only one.

They train her to be a Jedi, but keep her a secret.  

This is going to be very long also if you message me, or comment I'll make you a character in it.  You can tell me what species you want to be, color of light-saber, and personality 

Love In War:

Ahsoka gets put on a dangerous mission, as a slave for one of the most evil Separatist to gather information.  Everything goes well until she runs into Lux Bonteri, who almost blows her cover.  

The mission gets more compacted, and things get more heated between Lux, and Ahsoka, when he refuses to leave her side.  

 The fail safe: 

 The Jedi had a vision of order 66 happening, as a fail safe they stage 19 padawans leaving the order, going missing, going rough, and death. 

They go through dangerous challenges, trying to survive and work together.  

Will be in Ahsokas POV most of the time.  

The fall:

After the fall of the Jedi, the empire has took Jedis as slaves Ventresd.

 is now a bounty hunter, but finds pity on the children of the force, knowing she was once one.   

 So she buys younglings to save them and trains them to be a different type of force wielders. 

One the other hand young Ahsoka is sold to the most power slave trader Lux Bonteri, she hears of Ventress doings and try's to help.  

But it's hard when you're in the mouth or the shark, who is not all as he seems.  

Why I did it:

I'm Barriss Offee, the girl the whole galaxy has come to hate. I framed my best friend, and killed a innocent girl. And even bombed my own temple. For what? To prove the corruption in the republic. But they caught me all too soon. I wasn't done. I was about to end the main Source of their corruption. By killing their Chancellor.This is my untold story

There are MAY more books, but these are the ones I am farther along.