CRASHES

"Nooooo, I am not going to wear that stupid veil. You get it?" I shouted at Nakul at the top of my voice." Ah, that temper! I have missed it so much." Bhrata Arjun exclaimed. I was still fuming. It was an idiotic plan of Nakul and supported by all my brothers. Nakul had arranged for a veil with which I was supposed to cover my face. His point was that they have all grown beards and mother already wore a veil so they would be well disguised but I on the otherhand neither had a beard nor a veil so there were high chances that I would  give away their disguise. My point was nobody actually knew me as the princess of Hastinapur and I was a maiden woman and maidens didn't wear veils so I won't wear veils. I had mostly won my arguement when Bhrata Bheem pointed out that I was too beautiful and that would strike odd for a poor Brahmin girl and therefore I should wear veil. My brothers  flattered and complemented me about my beauty and I loved it but now I was hating it. Even Kanha complemented me time to time. Sometimes when we were alone he used to say "my Darshinika is one of the most beautiful ladies in the whole of the Aryavart." I was brought back to the present by Sahdev's words. Holding on to the string of what Bhrata Arjun had said he was saying Nakul," Beware of the wrath of The Kuru Princess." " I am no longer a Kuru Princess mind it!" I said. "Right but you are still a princess, the Pandava princess,our princess. And I am siding with you in this quarrel." Bhrata Yudhistir said caressing my head. I no longer needed to wear veil and my crash with my brothers ended.

We were in North Panchal. This part was ruled by Guru Dron's son Ashwathama but we haven't met and although my brothers helped him get his kingdom he sided with the kauravas. After travelling for long we came to a shady place and for resting. Leaving mother with Sahdev we spread out in search of food and water. I was accompanied by Nakul. We were filling our water pots from lake when a frantic deer came running to us and crashed into Nakul. His  animal love was awakened. The deer was hurt and we could hear a number of horse hooves. Maybe it was a royal party which had come for hunting. I asked Nakul to take the deer to a safe place and I would follow after I have taken the water. Nobody would recognise me. He left. After feeling the water when I was just about to leave when a horse stopped just behind me and a voice behind me said," Have you seen a deer pass by?" I turned around and gave the man a quizzical look. He was a bit taken aback by my looks and got down the horse, "Who are you Devi? What are you doing here all alone? You may get hurt." He kept looking at me and his gaze made me feel uncomfortable. "I...I am the King of North Panchal, Aswathama. I can escort you to wherever you want to go. You... you are safe with me." Ok this was Aswathama and although he was well behaved his gaze gave me creeps. Had this Nakul died or something!! Why wasn't he comming to save me from this situation.  I was just a about to say something when an unknown voice from behind me spoke up, "She is with me my King. She is my sister. Sorry if she had disturbed you. I'll punish her for that." I turned to see who it was. Ah! Bhrata Arjun with a distorted voice. "No she hadn't disturbed me a bit Brahman devta," he eyed me again "you have a beautiful sister. Have a safe journey."

After returning we decided to travel overnight. Bhrata Arjun and Bhrata Bheem were furious with Nakul and Aswathama. Nakul for being irresponsible and leaving me alone and Aswathama for daring to look at me. I was prohibited from wandering off anymore. Next day we reached Kampilya,capital of southern Panchal and took shelter in the house of a porter. The porter appointed Bhrata Bheem and Bhrata Arjun to bring soil for him from behind the Shiv temple. And I being a great devotee of Lord Shiva snuck off with them.

After my brothers left the temple and I was about to finish my prayers a royal soldier came up and rudely said me to leave the place as their princess was comming. I had been a princess and couldn't help protuding out my royalness then. I snapped at the soldier that all human beings had their  right on the Gods and feminine voice agreed with me. When I looked up to see who it was, I was shocked. It was the same girl from my dreams and she introduced herself as Yagnaseni Draupadi.

KRISHNA'S P.O.V.
My Sakhi had at last met my Darshinika. Her Sakhi for life. Now I have to loss a lots of sweat to cool my Darshinika down.

A long chapter. Hope u all like it. Keep voting. And commenting and tell me how much you like.