REVEALATION AND SHOCK

"Haven't she said you yet?" Nakul asked Yajnaseni . "No!" I exclaimed. "But as you did say then let me tell you Sakhi, we are the pandavas. And the man whom you married is Prithaputr Parth-your love." Draupadi blushed a dark shade of red. We made our way to our hut giving a space to Bhrata Arjun and Panchali. I was at pace with Nakul. "Did Vasudev see you? Did you talk to him?" He asked. "Yeah,he did recognise me but no I did not talk to him. He spoke with me and left me speechless." Saying this I walked away from Nakul. Our hut was close now. Maata was doing a puja and Bhrata Arjun came up with the idea of pranking her. Bhrata Bheem told mataa that they had brought me back. Then Bhrata Arjun asked her to have a look at what daan he had got. And mataa replied without even opening her eyes,"Your sister shall join me during this ritual so whatever you have got share it with your brothers."  A loud,exasperated whisper escaped me,"Mataa!!" She must have sensed the shock in my voice she turned around only to look at a sobbing Draupadi leaving the house. I followed her.

We were sitting on a rock. I was trying to console her. " Surely my brothers would find a way and...and Mataa had given the instruction mistakenly so I don't think we need to follow it. Please please don't cry sakhi. You don't have to marry five of my brothers. There is always a way out. If we can't find a way, Kanha obviously can..."  I didn't get the chance to complete. Bhrata Arjun had come to the place and he wanted me to excuse them. I left.
A few moments later.
"What did you say her?" I ask Bhrata Arjun eagerly when he returns without Panchali. And his reply leaves me fuming with anger. He had asked her to marry Jyesth Bhrata and other four of them should take sannyas. "Are you eccentric?" I shout at him. "Do you even realise that she loves you?" I ask him. But before  he could reply Panchali's voice rang like a chime. "Sakhi", she continued. "I have made my decision",she paused,"I'll marry all five of your brothers." A wave of utter shock passed us. "No dear you don't have to do that. You will only marry Arjun. Rest four of my sons will take sannyas." Mataa said. Draupadi was about to say something when the voice of Yuvraj Dhristyadyumn thundered through the place, " My sister will not do anything regarding you. How dare you treat her like a merchandise. I may kill you just now but that won't be enough punishment for you. You will face the  wrath of Panchal. The wrath of King Drupad. Come along Panchali." Saying he dragged his sister away.

At the evening we were all sitting around the hut thinking how we had destroyed the life of an innocent girl when Maharishi Ved Vyas arrived. He gave us dharmgyan and told how much a powerful kingdom like Hastinapur needed a just King like Jyesth and how Jyesth needed us all to protect him. Therefore none of my brothers should take sannyas and and all of them  should marry Panchali. My brothers along with Mataa were convinced but I wasn't. Before leaving Maharishi spoke with me. Alone.  "Putri I know about your dilemma. Your question that what would have your family done if you were in the same situation as Panchali is also very relevant dear. But destiny is not in our hands. It flows like a speedy river and its different for all. In her last birth Panchali asked for a husband from Mahadev with five different qualities. Those cannot be bestowed in one person dear therefore Mahadev blessed her with five husbands. She and your brothers along with you and Vasudev Krishn are the main weapons of dharm stapna in the Aryavart. Now head for Kampilya dear." Saying this he left. I knew that I would totally be convinced by only one person-Kanha.
Next we headed for the royal palace of Panchal.

We had a very harsh initial greeting but after Kanha made Panchalnaresh understand the wedding was finalised the next day.

But before that I had to speak with Kanha. That was the most important thing for me then!!

Karn's P.O.V
From the moment I had mumbled Arjun's name in the sabha mamashree and Mitr Duryodhan had started devising another plan to overthrow the pandavas. But I had other thoughts if Arjun was alive then Rajmataa Kunti was also alive and most important of all my sister was also alive. But...but when would I see her? And when we meet would she misunderstand me? No I won't let that happen. I would ask her to come with me to AnggPradesh there I will make her understand everything.

Hope you like this chapter. Keep voting and commenting. The next chapter will have the most awaited Kanha-Darshinika face-off.