CONFESSION AND WEDDING

I kept gazing at the stars as I was unable to sleep. At that a dasi entered my chambers in the panchal bhawan. "Rajkumari,Vasudev Krishn is asking for your permission to enter." I gave the permission. "Isn't it boring to look at the stars without me? I remember when you were in Dwarka if you couldn't sleep you would go star-gazing and pull me with you." Kanha ends with chuckle. "I know you have a lots of questions to me so don't pretend to be angry on me and ask out." He said. If I tried to argue with him I would end up losing therefore I gave up that topic and asked him," Do you think this is dharm? Panchali getting married to five of my brothers." "No Darshinika it is not dharm for anybody else in the whole of Aryavart but here the situation is different and unique so here its dharm for the pandavas and my Sakhi. Moreover your brothers are parts of same soul installed in different bodies. Marriage is a pure bondage of souls so it is not an adharm now. And I know you will ask that whether the society would accept this,then let me tell you some of it will and some of it will not. But for  great works we need to make sacrifices and this a huge leap to a greater good. They will be happy in future." He was standing just infront of me and I felt like melting and telling about all the pains and agony inflicted upon me by his actions. But I controlled my emotions. "You know," I said,"the other night I dreamed of Yajnaseni-her birth and at that time I didn't even know about her. Why is that so? Why do I feel a connection with her?" I completed. He gave me a divine smile and then turned around. "Think her as of a sister or sakhi maybe. " He said in a mischiveous tone. "Believe me you don't need to know more than this now." He said facing me with a mischiveous grin plastered on his face. "And" , I pause, "and what about me Yashodanandan?" He would give anyone anything to be called by this name. He raised an eyebrow at me. "Do you ever think of me? I heard you married the princess of Vidarbh. Then did you never love me? Was it all an infatuation of mine? Tell me Kanha. Please don't remain silent. I have always loved you but now is the time I should know what you feel?" I stop. A lone tear escapes my eyes. I suppress the upcomming sob.
Kanha's P.O.V.
I hate to see her cry. I put my finger under her chin and raise her face to face mine. I have always loved her. I always will. "Please don't cry. I have always loved you and I always will. What I did was to be done. It wasn't a plan to break your heart. And theres not a time I don't think about you. Our love is older than anything you know. When time comes you shall know everything but for now just know that I love you more than anything in the whole universe."  I have nothing else to tell her. I know she needs to stay alone and therefore I leave.
Back to Advaita 's P.O.V.
He left me speechless. Once more. But this time I had all my answers and for the first time in a long time I slept peacefully.
The next day was the wedding. I helped Panchali in getting ready for the wedding. Everything went well. The saptpadis and the vows. My brothers along with Panchali took some exceptional vows. Kakashree Vidur had got the news of the wedding and had arrived to Panchal to take us back to Hastinapur. I saw him in a deep conversation with Kanha. After he was done I went to Kanha. "Shall we meet soon?" I asked him. He smiled in a divine way," Before you get the chance to think about me Darshinika."
After this we take the leave of Panchalas and Kanha and head towards Hastinapur.

Hope you liked this chapter. Keep voting and commenting. Long awaited Kanha-Advaita moment. Now you will see how protective Karn can be.