XIII

✙✙✙

✙✙✙

Sabrina ran around the house, suddenly finding herself wearing a white wedding dress. She picked up the end of her dress, tugging at it slightly in confusion.

Everything in her house seemed normal; the exact same way it has been for the 16 years she had lived here. Yet something was wrong.

She gulped, finding it suspicious. She ran out her front door, expecting to get some fresh air to try and clear her head to pinpoint what was wrong.

Instead, she was in a familiar surrounding, yet it wasn't what she was expecting. She had somehow entered a church; the transition from her house to this church was so smooth, almost dream like.

She didn't understand, the confusion evident on her face.

Suddenly, Father Blackwood appeared next to her, and laced their hands together. He glanced at her with a siniseter smile that made shivers run down her spine. Something was definitely wrong.

He spoke up, his voice sounding calm. Too calm. "As your real father is dead, I have taken it upon myself to walk you down the aisle."

Sabrina's eyes widened, the fear setting in. Why was she meant to walk down the aisle? She was only sixteen for Satan's sake, what did they want with her? Realising she was wearing a wedding dress, and walking down an aisle, the fear made itself present in her gut.

She was going to be married to someone, and she hadn't the slightest idea who it would be. As they made their way down the aisle, she glanced around the church. She realised sitting in the aisles were all her friends, be that mortal or not, her family, and her coven.

She glanced to where Roz, Susie and Victoria were sitting, each one of them wearing elegant dresses. That wasn't what stood out to her though; it was the creepy, doll like smile etched on their faces. They stared at her with wide, empty eyes.

Finally having made it down to the alter, Father Blackwood handed her off to the broom, who's back was to her. He slowly turned around, Sabrina realising that it was Harvey. The horror was starting to set in, and Sabrina felt like throwing up.

But why did she feel such horror of having to marry him? She wasn't quite sure; she could only fathom that maybe she didn't want to be with him. Much less marry him.

"Hey, 'Brina." Harvey said, his eyes being just as wide open and empty as the rest of her friends'. He wore the same creepy smile, taking her hand and turning them to the front where Father Blackwood had appeared to.

"You shall be together forever, nothing breaking this bond. You shall not see anyone else ever, not think of anyone else ever again. With this ceremony, I pronounce you husband and wife, for all of eternity. Together. Forever." Father Blackwood stated.

As Harvey leaned in to kiss her, the people in the church started chanting. Forever. Forever. FOREVER.

Sabrina's head was spinning, the chanting getting louder with each second, Harvey's face nearing hers, the creepy smile still present on his features. Every centimeter he bent forward, she leaned back, before finally falling backwards, her vision going black.

✙✙✙

Victoria sighed, being grumpy she had school again today. She had already finished the majority of her classes for the day, having only had demonology and herbalism, but now she was on her way to the gardens to have elementalism with Sister Ophelia.

Having already changed into athletic gear, not wanting another scolding, she finally reached the exit. Entering the gardens, she spotted Sister Ophelia, heading over to her quickly.

"Have you read the book I instructed you to read?" She inquired in a firm tone.

Victoria nodded quickly, having done the reading the night before, thus not getting much sleep. "Yes Sister I did. It was very helpful; thank you for instructing me to read it."

Sister Ophelia nodded curtly. "Good my child. Then we shall commence with a prayer to our Dark Lord."

Before Victoria could stop herself, she let out a grumble. Sister Ophelia rose her eyebrows in question. "Yes? Is there something wrong?"

Victoria cleared her throat, blusbing slightly. "Nothing Sister, I was just wondering when we could start training with the plants."

Sister Ophelia nodded. "I see. You are quite impatient." She paused, thinking. "We can start today. However, if you prove you are not ready, we shall go back to square one, or so to speak."

Victoria nodded eagerly. "Yes Sister."

Sister Ophelia grabbed a small potted plant. "I want you to make this plant grow. Remember, speak to it in latin. Coax it. Show it you are not it's enemy, and that it can trust you."

Victoria nodded, clearing her throat slightly. "Crescere mea."

When the plant started growing at an alarming speed, Victoria jumped back in fright. Sister Ophelia wore a shocked expression, but she did not move.

"My my." Sister Ophelia said, releasing a small chuckle. "I did not expect for it to be so easy for you. Even for me it was trickier."

Victoria stared at her with wide eyes. "Thank you, Sister. I didn't expect this either, to be honest."

Sister Ophelia glanced at her calculatingly. "Have you always had an affinity for plants, and nature?"

Victoria nodded gently. "Yes. My room back home is filled to the brim with plants and I have always loved being in nature."

Sister Ophelia nodded. "That is normal to a certain point with all elementalists, but it seems your connection to nature is stronger than any elementalist I have met."

And then Sister Ophelia did something so strange, Victoria had to blink twice to make sure she wasn't dreaming. She smiled at her, and Victoria tried to hide her surprise. Sister Ophelia was never one to smile, so it was safe to say Victoria was in shock.

"You have exceeded my expectations, well done Victoria."

an: you guys I have SO MUCH planned for this story, y'all are not ready

an: you guys I have SO MUCH planned for this story, y'all are not ready. I have it planned out all the way until season 3 ahshsjdjf.