•6•

"You're cute."  Shoto Signed, watching Katsuki blush.

"I don't think you're cute! That damn nerd was just being an idiot." Katsuki said, crossing his arms over his chest and looking away from Shoto.

Of course, Shoto couldn't exactly respond if the blond wouldn't look at him, so he gently grabbed the sleeve of his shirt and tugged on it, trying to gain Katsuki's attention once again.

"I'm not looking at you for a reason." The blond grumbled.

Shoto groaned in annoyance, slightly happy that Katsuki couldn't hear. He just kept tugging on Katsuki's sleeve, not really being able to do anything else in the given situation.

"Get your hand off me before I explode it off your body." Katsuki ground out, not in the mood to deal with the half and half teen anymore.

"I don't even doubt that." Shoto muttered to himself as he removed his hand. Then he caught sight of a notebook on the blond's desk and got an idea.

Katsuki obviously noticed the other teen moving around his room, and scrunched his eyebrows in confusion. He didn't move his head to see what he was up to though, thinking the other teen snooping was probably just a ploy to get Katsuki to look at him again.

A few seconds later, one of his notebooks was plopped onto his lap, startling him slightly, but he didn't show it. He picked it up and read the clean handwriting on the page.

'I never said you thought I was cute, I just said you were.'

Katsuki's face was instantly bright red after reading those words. He threw the notebook at the faintly smirking Shoto. "Just get the fuck out of my dorm!" He yelled. He had been embarrassed enough for one day.

Shoto suppressed a laugh at the sight of the seething blond, but Katsuki could clearly see how amusing the taller boy found the situation. "I swear to god half and half, I will kill you if you don't leave right now." He warned lowly.

"Personally, I'd like to see you try." Shoto said back casually. He didn't get into the UA hero course on recommendation for nothing. Even if Kasuki was one of the top ranked kids in class, Shoto wasn't worried about losing to him.

There was the sound of small explosions as Katsuki's quirk activated and he glared at Shoto.

"Bakugou, I'll freeze your pants again." Shoto threatened, holding his right hand up.

Katsuki tilted his head in disbelief. "That's seriously the threat that you're gonna use? Tell me I read your lips wrong or you more stupid than I thought."

"It seemed to piss you off enough the first time. Worked like a charm." Was Shoto's response and defense of his threat.

"I... fucking hate everything about that, now get your ass out of my room." Katsuki said, nodding his head to the door behind Shoto.

"Why're we bringing my ass into this?" Shoto asked, raising a singular brow at the shorter boy.

"You better not have just said what I think you just said." Katsuki said with a tired sigh. The taller boy was thoroughly exhausting, which was saying something coming from the kid that grew up with Midoriya.

"If you think I asked why you brought up my ass, then yes, I did say what you think I said." Shoto said truthfully. He was enjoying teasing the blond and watching his overly dramatic reactions.

"I'm not dealing with this." Katsuki said, fairly quiet and Shoto almost missed it. "You can stay or whatever, just leave me the fuck alone." He said, flopping back onto his bed and burying his head into his pillow, just like how Shoto found him.

The other boy just watched him in hidden amusement. He had given up faster than Shoto had first thought. To make up for it, he decided that he wasn't going anywhere, finding the whole scenario too funny to pass up.

He took a seat on the bed, next to Katsuki. The blond felt the shift on the bed and knew he had taken a seat. It didn't stop him from flinching when Shoto poked his side.

"Fuck off." He groaned into the pillow.

Shoto didn't even respond, knowing that there wasn't a point. He just poked him again.

"I will end your life, half and half."

Poke.

Katsuki swatted at where he thought Shoto's hand would be, but ultimately missed. "Stop."

Poke.

"Stop being a fucking child."

Shoto activated his quirk in his right hand, making it freezing to the touch. Then he placed it on Katsuki's upper bicep and watch the other boy jump up and fall off the bed in surprise.

"Shit! What the fuck is your problem?" Katsuki growled at him, not missing the fact that the two toned boy was actually laughing. It didn't look like he was laughing very hard, but enough that Katsuki could his shoulders moving with each chuckle.

"You're just to fun to annoy." Shoto answered.

"I can't tell what you're saying when you're laughing." Katsuki said, standing up and brushing off the nonexistent dirt from his shirt and pants.

Shoto sobered up and restated, "You're just to fun to annoy."

Katsuki rolled his eyes at the response. "That's a shit answer, now get out of my dorm."

"Do you really want me to leave though? You'd be bored if I wasn't here to bug you." Shoto said, sitting back on his hands as Katsuki just stared at him for a few seconds.

"If you won't leave, then I will." Katsuki finally said, walking over to the door.

Shoto quickly stood up and grabbed the back of Katsuki's shirt. The blond looked behind him, waiting for Shoto's response.

"Look, I'm sorry. I'll stop being so annoying if you want." He said.

Katsuki sighed, "I want you to leave." He restated.

Shoto let out a breath of air, but finally admitted defeat. "Fine, I'll leave." He said with a small nod.

Katsuki moved aside and let Shoto get to his door. Right before he left, he turned back, like he wanted to say something else, but then thought better of it and just left.

After a few minutes, Katsuki concluded he was probably gone.

"Fuck! Why does he have to be so- so- Damn it!" He yelled, punching the wall next to the door, but not hard enough to leave a hole.

He rested his forehead against the door in defeat. "Fucking damn it. The fucker's too cute to even hate." He grumbled to himself.

Little did he know, Shoto was leaning his back against the other side of his door, a faint smile settling on his lips.