•7•

The next day, when Katsuki walked into the kitchen, Midoriya was quick to jump at him. "How'd it go with Todoroki last night?" He signed, eager to hear all the details.

Katsuki shot him a glare, knowing that the smaller boy had purposefully set him up last night. "How'd it go with dumb hair last night?" He mimicked, watching in triumph as Midoriya quickly blushed at the question.

"Answer my question first." Midoriya signed back with a pout. He wanted to know all about how embarrassed he was sure his best friend was.

Katsuki let out a long breath, but eventually gave in. "He snuck up on me and I pinned him to the ground. I almost snapped his arm. Then he apologized and wouldn't leave." He explained briefly, wanting the conversation to be over so he could use his hands to make himself breakfast.

"He didn't leave?" Midoriya asked with a raised brow and a suggestive smile.

"He just wanted to annoy me." Katsuki signed, knowing Midoriya's thought process.

The green haired boy shot him a look. "Really Kacchan? I don't believe that for one minute."

"Believe it. The guy's just an annoying jerk." Katsuki signed, finally turning and trying to end the conversation.

Midoriya huffed, but let his friend make himself breakfast. He quickly scanned the kitchen, finding the two toned boy he wanted to speak with. "Hey Todoroki! Can I talk to you really quick?" He asked him with a friendly smile.

"Oh um, sure Midoriya. What's up?" Shoto asked him, stealing a look over the smaller boy's shoulder, at the blond who was moving around the kitchen with ease.

Of course Midoriya noticed it, smiling wider, but didn't say anything. "What'd you and Kacchan do last night? He seems to be in a particularly foul mood this morning." He asked, letting his elbow rest on the counter and then placing his head on his hand.

Shoto sputtered slightly at the question, really not expecting it. He quickly cleared his throat and answered. "I just apologized." He answered.

"Hm, Kacchan said you wouldn't leave and you were annoying him. What'd you do?" Midoriya asked, a smile still present on his face.

Shoto heaved a sigh, knowing that the small boy wasn't going to leave him alone until he answered. "He buried his head in his pillow so I poked him a bunch. Then I used my ice quirk and scared him off his bed." He admitted.

Midoriya tried, he really did, but soon he was doubled over in laughter at the confession from the other boy. "W-wow Todoroki, I-I didn't expect that. Gosh he must have been so mad!" He said.

Shoto nodded thoughtfully, thinking back to the previous night. "He was pretty pissed."

Once Midoriya had finally gotten his laughter under control, he turned a suspicious gaze to the dual haired boy. "So is that it? Anything else happen?" He asked.

"Nope." Shoto said with a shrug. He wasn't about to spill to a kid he barely knew, that he heard Katsuki shout he was too cute to hate last night.

Thankfully, he had already told Yaoyorozu, and she had overheard their conversation. She motioned to Midoriya to come to her and he eagerly listened. Then she whispered to him what Shoto had told her last night after leaving Katsuki's dorm.

"Oh my gosh, no way!" He whisper-squealed to her.

"It's what Todoroki told me." She said with a small smile of her own.

Midoriya was nearly jumping up and down in excitement. "I need to go tell Kiri!" He said, scanning the room for the familiar redhead.

"Um, Midoriya? Is that really such a good idea?" The raven haired girl asked in uncertainty.

Midoriya quickly nodded his head. "Kiri and I are trying to get those two together. He should totally know about this." He explained, still looking for the other boy, but not finding him in the kitchen.

"You two are meddling in their love life? I don't know if you should...." Yaoyorozu said cautiously. She thought it'd be better if they just gave the two boys gentle nudges in the right direction, rather than just out right interfering.

"Yaoyorozu, can you really look me in the eyes right now and tell me that they'd be able to get over their ego's the size of China and get together on their own?" Midoriya asked her with raised eyebrows and a knowing look.

The tall girl thought for a few seconds before sighing in defeat. Midoriya was smiling once again. "See? We won't do anything to serious, just little pushes. It'll be fine!" He said, finally seeing Kirishima walk into the kitchen and taking off over to him.

He grabbed onto his shoulders, jumping up behind him. "Kiri! Guess what, guess what, guess what!" Midoriya said, barely being able to contain his excitement. He just really wanted his best friend to be happy and Shoto seemed like a good guy, at least to Katsuki.

"Whoa, what's up Midoriya?" Kirishima asked with a smile taking over his features at the sight of the smaller male.

Midoriya was quick to whisper to him what Yaoyorozu had told him. "Seriously? That makes our job like a million times easier." Kirishima said with a baffled look on his face.

"I wouldn't say that, they're both still super stubborn. It won't be easy." Midoriya said, resting a hand on his chin as he thought through a new plan.

"What're you plotting?" Kirishima asked with a knowing look as he watched Midoriya.

There was a pause that spanned out over the next few seconds. "I have a plan. It's not a very smart one, and if Kacchan ever finds out it was us, we're dead, but I think it'll work." Midoriya answered honestly.

Nearly an hour later, they had everything finally set up. Now to just lure them into the trap. It was a little tricky, but with Yaoyorozu's help, they did it. Bu they didn't exactly tell the girl what they were planning. She wasn't super happy when she found out.

"You trapped them together in an elevator?!"