Chapter 2: "Three years pass"

A look into both kingdoms......

    After a few short three years both sets of parents found themselves welcoming yet another child. Another princess, Anna, in Arendelle and another prince, Andrew, in Ireland. The excitement for both Elsa and Jack with the new additions to their families. All the while their families aren't the only things growing in their lives. Their powers are also getting stronger as both toddlers learn to express more emotions in their everyday lives. The only major difference is how their parents are raising them.

    In Arendelle King Agnarr and Queen Iduna have no problems with Elsa having powers. In fact, they are most proud of it and just let things happen. The young princess doesn't have any problems when it comes to small fits of emotion that sometimes peak through. Except that she tends to let it show itself through a blast of ice which is not the best way to manifest her powers. Even though this would happen her parents always understood that her powers were linked to her emotions. So, they always just calmed her down and everything always turned out just fine for the little princess with her family.

    Just to the south of Arendelle, things were entirely different for the Prince of Ireland. The King and Queen still don't understand why their little Jack looks the way he does. What didn't help Jack was when his younger brother Andrew was born he inherited all the typical genes of an irish man. Green eyes and the signature red hair. Now, Jack's parents, the King and Queen, never let Jack use his powers at any point whenever he would display emotion of any sort, he would immediately be removed from the room and placed by himself. With no one around but himself to see him through.