Chapter 3: "Another three years go by....." (Pt.1-Elsa)

In Arendelle......

    The princesses of Arendelle were playing in their room with an enchanted forest the Elsa had made at Anna's request, if I may add. While they were playing with all kinds of figurines the King walked in, " What are you playing?" Anna responds, "Enchanted forest!" At this point both King Agnarr and Queen Iduna have entered the room. "That is like no enchanted forest I've ever seen," the King responds with mischief in his tone. With this remark he has both his daughters undivided attention. "You've been to an enchanted forest?" asked Elsa. "Wait, what?" adds Anna. After a couple more questions and a couple more answers, the King gives in to tell his daughters the story.

    Unfortunately with this story comes a warning, particularly for Elsa. The King warns that there will come a time where the angered spirits of the enchanted forest will wake and demand that the wrong that has been done be righted. The King is very serious when he mentions this to his daughters that he puts a little fear into them. "On that note it's time for bed," Queen Iduna says, giving her husband a sure look. "But I have so many questions.." Anna says with a disappointed pout on her face. " Save them for another night, Anna," her father tells her. As the King is leaving the room Iduna stays behind to put the girls to bed. As she turns around Elsa asks, "Do you think the forest will wake again?" The Queen quietly responds, " Only Atahollan knows." At the mention of this name boths the girls are again at attention. After their mother puts both the girls to bed, Anna wakes up a little while later, with a fun idea in mind.